The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Well today, I went to a friends, ate, was bored, had a headache, and felt depressed.

[Uncomfortable Silence.]

Well. I'd say I had a great day.

I must become Caligari..!
The Sh*test Thread..... EVER!!!!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Or is it?
Answers on my boxer shorts.

I dont want to go to worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Does anyone know that here was really an invisible cloak made. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3791795.stm

Although the picture in this add is real, at least if you can trust BBC News, the cloak still leave a little to be desired. I am sure advances will be made on this and maybe one day you will have to wonder if that stalker that is always bothering you has gone out and spent some ungodly amount to acuire this invisy cloak. I wish I had had one of these when I was in High School.

So many good movies, so little time.
Michael Myers said :
good luck with that....................wierdo
That old rule i before e except after c works pretty good except for a few words and weird is one of them. I've always wondered if someone spelled weird wrong on purpose just to be weird?

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

A system of cells interlinked
Starkle Starkle little twink, who the hell I are you think????

If the statement "nothing is impossible" were true then it would therefore be impossible for something to be impossible, thus creating a paradox or a conundrum or some other word like that. The first ingredient of proof is thought, if you cannot think about it then how would you even know if it existed. So therefore if you think of something it does exist, even if on a weak level. This means that extraterrestrial leprechauns do exist and I prove once again to my self that I am right. No your not.

Originally Posted by uconjack
That old rule i before e except after c works pretty good except for a few words and weird is one of them. I've always wondered if someone spelled weird wrong on purpose just to be weird?
i spelt weirdo wrong because im dumb

its nooon and i hve work in 30 minutes..and its the dreaded 1-9 shift...i hate that mother ****ing shift...

im double posting to contiribute to this being the longest thread. anyway your going to have to make a sh*t load of posts to catch up to the person above me thread. just to inform you

True.....
I figured why not have fun, and see how long this can get. The title could have though been a little exaggerated .

Anyone see the new Spiderman 2 game for X-Box / Playstation ???