Out on a limb thread

Tools    

Im gonna go out on a limb here and start a thread where you can ask me nothing. If you by chance make a mistake and ask me something, too bad, the answer will not be forth coming. Thanks for your interest

So, 7thson, tell us about your user name...is it based on the book by Orson Scott Card?

Ackkkkkk!! an actual question, um I regret to inform you I am not able to answer any questions on this thread, please ask me some other place, I am not trying to be rude but one must stick to there principles

what a waste

Not a total waste… he got a taste of his other foot…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Haven't you just answered him ?
Well to make my point clear I would have to answer your question, which as I have stated before I may not do.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
You've just answered me!
No, I replied, your question was never answered, neither was the previous one. I never said I would not reply. The original statement I made of not answering any questions still holds true.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Not a total waste… he got a taste of his other foot…
Yes and it tastes good, and since you didnt ask a questions nothing I say in response can be mistaken as an answer.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Yes and it tastes good, and since you didnt ask a questions nothing I say in response can be mistaken as an answer.

You'll do... ... Welcome to MoFo...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You'll do... ... Welcome to MoFo...
I have read alot of posts and from what I see there are a great bunch of people here, cant wait to get to know you all.

Im sure this was an attempt at humor but I cant even force myself to pretend to be rotfl, this is so pathetic I cant even abuse the use of a fake smilie

Actually I didnt even expect a response, Im here to have fun, enjoy others thoughts and ideas, after all thats what forums are for. This thread is nothing more than a spoof of others I have seen on many other forums; and like spoofs people tend to like or hate em, not much middle ground. And I do respect both opinions.

Originally Posted by Naisy
Im sure this was an attempt at humor but I cant even force myself to pretend to be rotfl, this is so pathetic I cant even abuse the use of a fake smilie
I had a comeback, but it was pathetic.

They loved you right off the bat, huh?

I'm glad we didn't scare you off.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."