Happy 101st Birthday Olivia

Tools    

It's Olivia de Havilland's 101st Birthday!

One of the greats of the Silver Screen, Olivia appeared in many, many films, see for yourself.

Olivia de Havilland filmography

From Wiki:
Dame Olivia Mary de Havilland
, (born July 1, 1916) is a retired American actress. Her career spanned from 1935 to 1988. She appeared in 49 feature films, and was one of the leading movie stars during the golden age of Classical Hollywood. She is best known for her early screen performances in The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) and Gone with the Wind (1939), and her later award-winning performances in To Each His Own (1946), The Snake Pit (1948), and The Heiress (1949).

One of my favorite actresses!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Olivia de Havilland.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	32124  

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And she's just announced she's suing Ryan Murphy. See Feud thread, CR. You go, you sassy gal. I hope you win!!!

She is unbelievable, seen her in The Heiress, Gone with the Wind, and Robin Hood. I was taken with her the first time I saw her in that latter movie. Happy Birthday!

She is unbelievable, seen her in The Heiress, Gone with the Wind, and Robin Hood. I was taken with her the first time I saw her in that latter movie. Happy Birthday!
And she's still absolutely gorgeous. I would have a sherry with her, and I dont even like sherry.

Did those two get it on? Looking pretty cosy here and I'm having saucy thoughts

To answer my question - yes they were very much inlove but never consummated because he was married. Oh the tragedy.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
To answer my question - yes they were very much inlove but never consummated because he was married. Oh the tragedy.
Well, you can still always have the fantasy of the two of them.

I always liked her so much more than her sister. I thought she was so pretty, and I always thought she was a much better actor. I know people know about her, and they like her work, but I think she is somewhat underrated nowadays. She really is a really good actor when you watch her films. She doesn't get enough credit for her performances at all.

I didnt even know Joan was her sister until the show.

Oh yes, fantasising hard enough my eyes are watering. Grrrr babee.

Happy 101st birthday Olivia!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0909.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	32125  

Anyone who reaches 102 deserves kudos and congratulations. Olivia survived Melanie, but her memorable role in GWTW will always live on.
Happy Birthday !