3 Things...

Tools    

Not sure who Jim is but if I had to guess;
Jim is the guy you don't mess around with (in addition to 3 other things you "don't" do... according to a song).
What song is it??

Not sure who Jim is but if I had to guess;
Jim is the guy you don't mess around with (in addition to 3 other things you "don't" do... according to a song).
What song is it??
We may need to listen to the song before we can answer Cap!

Name 3 things you have never done because you could not afford them
This is still open.

This is still open.
Name 3 things you have never done because you could not afford them

1. Go to Hawaii
2. Buy a Rolls Royce
3. Have kids!

For @Dannii

Love the song, i'll get my colleagues to singalong with me! . I know who Jim is now😄

Name 3 supervillans you'd be scared to fight
Supposed to be something we'd never dim but, to answer yours -

Donald Trump
Tony Blair
Vladimir Putin

Tell us 3 things you would never say to your significant other

Would you like to have a baby?
I want a divorce, and you can keep the dogs.
Sure, I'll take a finger in my ass.

Name 3 athletes you could never root for-

Any athlete who plays American football, baseball or basketball

Tell us 3 things you wish you hadn't done when you were a teenager

Would you like to have a baby?
I want a divorce, and you can keep the dogs.
Sure, I'll take a finger in my ass.

Name 3 athletes you could never root for-
That last one got me!

1. Dennis Rodman (unless he went to North Korea and told Kim Jung Un that he had become educated on the Un regime's murders & human rights abuses and would like to talk to Un about ending them, dismantling his nuclear weapons program, and abdicating his political position!)

2. That guy with the pit-bulls.

3. The one who won't stand for the National Anthem, but thinks it's some sort of BLM protest to disrespect the blood shed (represented by the red stripes in the flag) by those who died to ensure his freedom of speech.

That last one got me!

1. Dennis Rodman (unless he went to North Korea and told Kim Jung Un that he had become educated on the Un regime's murders & human rights abuses and would like to talk to Un about ending them and abdicating his political position!)

2. That guy with the pit-bulls.

3. The one who won't stand for the National Anthem, but thinks it's some sort of BLM protest to disrespect the blood shed (represented by the red stripes in the flag) by those who died to ensure his freedom of speech.
#2 tried to give #3 some advice like a week ago.

3 chores you never feel like doing?
Only 3? Dusting, washing floors, cleaning bathroom.

Name 3 things you would do over in your life, if you could.

I just asked to rename this game "3 Things".

Just FYI
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa