Anyone else sick of seeing The Terroist Attack Thread???

Tools    

What should be done with theTerroist thread?
14.29%
1 votes
Change nothing, I like it.
28.57%
2 votes
Remove it, it sucks
28.57%
2 votes
Remove it from the Now Playing section, but keep the thread.
0%
0 votes
Rename it the Fighting Thread.
28.57%
2 votes
Keep it and make it sticky.
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Anyone else sick of seeing It's time to start a terrorist attack thread and make it sticky ?

It seems every time I log into MoFo, I see that thread in the Now Playing section and the same arguing over and over, again.

Is it time for it to go? Vote

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Pretty simple solution. Dont look at it

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Suicide bombers kill 44 at Palm Sunday services in Egypt
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/suicide-...gypt-1.3361085

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread. Saw "Terrorist Attack" in title...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
None of the above.

I don't like the thread but people have every right to create and post in it.

I'd prefer it not to be made sticky, though.

i started it because multiple threads were being started on terrorism , with each terrorist attack getting a new thread . that way , the whole 'intermission--miscellaneous chat' section was in danger of getting flooded with terrorist threads . so i started it with the intention of keeping all terror attacks on one thread .

all these days it was going all right , with each terror attack being recorded and little bit of discussion over it . now suddenly these IMDB people have come and the thread has become a battlefield . they take every statement seriously and fight over every thing . especially dani8 is a internet addict and is all over the forum all the time . but naturally she can hardly ignore such a thread it which she has such polarising views .

Yup, same here, no to sticky.

I don't see this type of news going away anytime soon. I have more terror related stories on any and every homepage I view, than movie trailer, actor and Kardashian related stories combined.

i started it because multiple threads were being started on terrorism , with each terrorist attack getting a new thread . that way , the whole 'intermission--miscellaneous chat' section was in danger of getting flooded with terrorist threads . so i started it with the intention of keeping all terror attacks on one thread .

all these days it was going all right , with each terror attack being recorded and little bit of discussion over it . now suddenly these IMDB people have come and the thread has become a battlefield . they take every statement seriously and fight over every thing . especially dani8 is a internet addict and is all over the forum all the time . but naturally she can hardly ignore such a thread it which she has such polarising views .

Wow that's nice, ash. Happy easter.

I agree with not making it a sticky.

My major problem with it is:

MoFo is a movie board and it seems like the Terrorist thread is highly visible in the Now Playing section and acts like a negative commercial for MoFo...Remember it's not just us members who see MoFo, but all of the world. as it's on the internet.

I think that thread being so visible, and so active, and so inflammatory causes secondary problems in other threads.

What does that have to do with this thread? Oh yeh, ofcourse - zero. Thanks for your ongoing contribution, Max. The misogynistic cyber bullying of a few makes me think I'm back on imdb. Very comforting.
I'm simply marvelling at the achievement.

The whole of social media is covering the crappy state of the world right now nd venting. Why would visitors to mofo find it any different. If the come here to check out movie chat why would they automatically be drawn to a thread on terrorism. I dont get the logic there. Better for people to discuss it here than get bombarded with the absolute hateful toxic garbage on fb.

Ashdoc, I use to find your thread valuable in the past. We use to have more casual & informative discussions (both pro & con) about the subject. But lately it's turned into a shouting match, that is not good for the health of MoFo.

I'm not blaming you for creating it, I'm not blaming anyone, but threads can take on a life of their own, and sometimes those threads get out of hand, then they are locked.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm on board with the idea of having just one terrorist attack thread rather than multiple. But I agree that it has taken a turn recently for the argumentative and negative.

As for it appearing in now playing - I may be wrong, but I thought at one time only movie related topics appeared there, not ones from off-topic areas.

Yoda made the Survivor threads only appear once on Now Playing and not over and over again because they were being posted in so much. Maybe he could do that since that's Citizens problem with it. Personally i don't think it is necessary but it wouldn't bother me either way.

Where is the change nothing I'm indifferent option? You are like one of those telephone survey takers. Trump: good, great, or greatest?

Where's the "Shut up, Citizen Rules - GET OVER YOURSELF!" option?

My major problem with it is:

MoFo is a movie board and it seems like the Terrorist thread is highly visible in the Now Playing section and acts like a negative commercial for MoFo...Remember it's not just us members who see MoFo, but all of the world. as it's on the internet.

I think that thread being so visible, and so active, and so inflammatory causes secondary problems in other threads.
I so don't see it that way, personally. If there's drama, I might be involved, and that thread has never been on my radar.

You're just bothered by the "terrorist" aspect of it. Well, I'm sorry, but it's 2017 and terrorists are out there, honey.

Oh well, he managed to achieve wiping the other thread off the now playing list. That's pretty stealthy. Gold stars for that ��.