Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

B-b-but, Islam is a religion of peace!

You can't judge a worldwide religion consisting of billions by the actions of a relatively small percentage of psychotic homicidal maniacs who just keep carrying out attack after attack all over the world.

Jihadists make up only a small percentage that is compromised of global networks, lone wolves, sleeper cells, over 500 major international terrorist organizations, hundreds of covert public relations groups that secretly support terrorism, and even entire nations that support and carry out terrorist attacks in over 50 different countries, slaughtering thousands of innocents year after year by following the tenets of an ideology that is agreed to be immutable by its followers.

And the consensus of immutability by followers who believe in those tenets is the very foundation of the entire ideology - any deviation from the belief that the basic tenets of supremacy (via intimidation, subjugation, conquest & genocide) are immutable would render one an apostate - and thereby targeted for death by the immutable tenets of Islam.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Get rid of borders and leave a dame in charge.

this is how turks used to treat conquered east europeans

Taken from here

And again we cycle back to, Warner is just so uncomfortable with the medieval aspect of things it's hilarious. Muslims enslaved a million Europeans? I really, really don't think anybody of European descent (assuming the pictures of him I saw with GIS are accurate) should rev up the comparative slavery blame game, but okay, let's roll with it. Yes, medieval and early modern Muslims had slaves. Guess who else did? Medieval and early modern Christians. You know what? Sometimes they even traded with each other, either human trafficking or for ransom. If Michael McCormick's argument is right, the international slave trade during the early Middle Ages was basically the reason a Mediterranean economy managed to survive the crises of the sixth century and allow the subsequent rise of Europe. We don't approve of this practice today, much like we don't approve of border expansion through force. Again, the Middle Ages were not the modern world, which Warner just cannot seem to fathom.

this is not for recalling the past . i am giving you a glimpse into the future with that video

same things could happen to your women in future if you allow more of these so called refugees from the middle east in . your population is dwindling and they will grow like anything because they have a high growth rate of population .

and guess who will be the mothers of future children of these so called refugees ? they will be your women !!

When common sense prevails, all of a sudden, racial profiling is no longer racial profiling, go figure. Happy and Safe New Year, to those confused Germans.

German police say they prevent repeat of New Year Cologne assaults

Police officers surround a group of men in front of the Cologne, western Germany, main station, Saturday, Dec. 31, 2016, where a string of robberies and sexual assaults last year that were blamed largely on migrants from North Africa prompted nationwide outrage. (Henning Kaiser/dpa via AP)

German police said on Sunday they had prevented a repeat of the assaults and robberies suffered by hundreds of women in Cologne a year ago by screening 650 mostly North African men on New Year's Eve.

Police detained and screened many of the men at the main railway station as they headed towards the center of Cologne in western Germany, where the attacks a year earlier fueled criticism of Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door migrant policy.

Cologne police chief Juergen Mathies did not say how many of the men were subsequently allowed into the city center but denied that the checks amounted to racial profiling. He also said many of those detained had been aggressive.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...KBN14K0NX?il=0

It's amazing how political correctness keeps everyone from speaking the truth or actually saying what the proverbial "writing on the wall" actually says.

These mass rapes (along with various other types of terrorism) that have occurred and continue to occur throughout nations in Europe are indeed being committed by "migrants" - but not by all migrants, nor just any migrants. They are being committed by Muslim migrants.

Why? Because, Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a fascist political ideology first and foremost, and part of the ideology is complete misogyny - this isn't just an idea, it's written into the philosophy and was exemplified directly by Islam's founder - regarded as the "perfect man" by Islam and the supreme example to follow... he was a rapist, a man who took women as sex slaves after murdering their husbands - who would rape them after forcing them to watch their husband's and children's decapitations, he had women assassinated, had multiple wives and was a confirmed pedophile.

Why are women raped, beaten and murdered within Islam? Because women are nothing more than meat according to fundamentalist Islam. Their rights and the way they are treated within fundamentalist Islamic cultures are not much greater than that of livestock. Their only purpose is for labor, sexual gratification and procreation. They are not considered human beings that are equal to males within Islam and their abuse for failure to submit is mandated in Islamic teachings and scripture. This isn't some rumor - this is fact.

It's time to stop lying about what Islam teaches, what it stands for and what apologists try to convince us it is, and instead look at the way its most loyal & fundamental adherents behave throughout the world.

It's time to end the political correctness and whitewashing of Islam. Of course all Muslims are not violent, murderous or genocidal, (in fact the aid of peace-loving Muslims is the world's only hope to truly combat radical Islamic terrorism) but the ideology of Islam is all those things - and those who follow it devoutly are dedicated to carrying out and / or supporting its violent, supremacist, and intolerant tenets.

Actions speak louder than words...
During 2016 there were 2475 terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam in 61 countries.
Last year Islamic Terrorists murdered 21,440 human beings and injured 26,667 people.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a....aspx?Yr=2016#

Glad Merkel considered EU economies, when she began whitewashing German sins with an open and borderless Europe.

Protect your citizens and visitors, and you won't have to cry about financial losses. Pansies.

Louvre blames 2 million fall in visitor numbers on terrorism fears

Paris institution lost nearly €10m and welcomed 15% fewer visitors than in 2015 as international tourists were put off by series of terror attacks in France.

The number of French visitors has remained stable, but the Louvre has lost international tourists put off by the series of terrorist attacks in France since January 2015. There was also a drop in school visits because of increased security following the November 2015 attacks across the city.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...errorism-fears

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
All religion is bad... Any kind of group, mind control is killing society.

Women aren't beat in christian households for not obeying their husband? Read the books. Seems like christian nations do most of the killing, dropping of bombs, etc...

1. Generalizations like this are terrible and not much different from generalizations from people like the DAnconica person or Frombeyond. This kind of close-mindedness is the reason why the world is like it is today. The belief that one's beliefs are correct and all who disagree are evil, etc. While we can never compromise to make everyone happy, we could at least respect those who mean well despite different opinions.

2. If you believe religion is mind control killing society, than political groups can also be guilty of this too - including political groups you support. Religions promote a set of beliefs, political groups promote a set of beliefs; this is not much different.

Women aren't beat in christian households for not obeying their husband?
1. Who says this doesn't happen? It may common or not but you are acting a majority of people will say others.
2. Though domestic abuse is bad, it does seem odd you mention this right before the next part of your comment.
3. Nonchristian husbands probably beat their wives too. Also men get rape too.

Read the books.
I'm currently reading The Icelandic Sagas, what are you currently reading?

Seems like christian nations do most of the killing, dropping of bombs, etc...
All different kinds of people have killed another. If Christians did the most of it (population wise, Christianity is the largest), it doesn't matter. It's still a terrible act. Jews, Muslims, Atheists, etc have killed people too.

So if you call me fascist in response to this like you did Yoda earlier, just tell yourself that people are naturally flawed but it does not mean people can be all good or all bad, and that someone that may not politically agree with you is not always fascist or communist or what ever.

Women aren't beat in christian households for not obeying their husband? Read the books. Seems like christian nations do most of the killing, dropping of bombs, etc...
"Christian nation" is such a loaded term. There actually is no Christian theocracy on Earth (except for the Vatican - a "country" the size of a college campus - even calling it a country is somewhat of a misnomer as it's just the location for the head of the Catholic Church nestled inside Rome).

Secular nations do the most dropping of bombs, which makes sense since secular nations are the most common type of nation. In fact, there really are no theocracies currently on Earth except for Islamic ones (they are: Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Sudan & Yemen, i.e. some of the world's leading supporters and exporters of Islamic Terrorism).

There are no countries utilizing any other religions as their form of government.

Now, if you're talking about countries that were founded upon or incorporated certain religious precepts into their foundational documents or constitutions, that's a different story.

As for women being beaten - as others pointed out, this is for the most part a societal issue involving men with mental & emotional problems, who, in many cases, suffered abuse themselves as children. And the incidents span various cultures, social backgrounds & religions.

There is absolutely nothing in any Christian doctrine, gospel or teaching of Jesus that advocates, allows, prompts or tolerates men to beat their wives or anyone else (unlike Islam which has wife-beating instructions documented right in its scriptures and was founded by a man who raped, beat and tortured women, had them assassinated, and took women and little girls as wives and sex slaves - and he is the man that Muslims are told they must emulate as his behaviors were perfect in the sight of Allah).

"Christian nation" is such a loaded term. There actually is no Christian theocracy on Earth (except for the Vatican - a "country" the size of a college campus - even calling it a country is somewhat of a misnomer as it's just the location for the head of the Catholic Church nestled inside Rome).

Secular nations do the most dropping of bombs, which makes sense since secular nations are the most common type of nation. In fact, there really are no theocracies currently on Earth except for Islamic ones (they are: Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Sudan & Yemen, i.e. some of the world's leading supporters and exporters of Islamic Terrorism).

There are no countries utilizing any other religions as their form of government.

Now, if you're talking about countries that were founded upon or incorporated certain religious precepts into their foundational documents or constitutions, that's a different story.

As for women being beaten - as others pointed out, this is for the most part a societal issue involving men with mental & emotional problems, who, in many cases, suffered abuse themselves as children. And the incidents span various cultures, social backgrounds & religions.

There is absolutely nothing in any Christian doctrine, gospel or teaching of Jesus that advocates, allows, prompts or tolerates men to beat their wives or anyone else (unlike Islam which has wife-beating instructions documented right in its scriptures and was founded by a man who raped, beat and tortured women, had them assassinated, and took women and little girls as wives and sex slaves - and he is the man that Muslims are told they must emulate as his behaviors were perfect in the sight of Allah).
I would like this but the last paragraph is more of an unbalanced "turn the tables" on Islam; especially since it isn't cited. Matt did say all religions suck so that probably includes Islam as well, though probably to a lesser extent than Christainity.

I would like this but the last paragraph is more of an unbalanced "turn the tables" on Islam; especially since it isn't cited. Matt did say all religions suck so that probably includes Islam as well, though probably to a lesser extent than Christainity.
Understood, but since this is a thread about terrorism, I will talk about Islam and its foundational ideology that drives worldwide Islamic terrorism (until Yoda deems that my "Islamophobia" in the face of continuous global Islamic Terror attacks is unwarranted and sanctions me for it).

I would agree with Matt if the idea was that extremism in all religions sucks, or that all extremist religions that hold tenets of intolerance, hatred or supremacy via genocide suck.

Understood, but since this is a thread about terrorism, I will talk about Islam and its foundational ideology that drives worldwide Islamic terrorism (until Yoda deems that my "Islamophobia" in the face of continuous global Islamic Terror attacks is unwarranted and sanctions me for it).

I would agree with Matt if the idea was that extremism in all religions sucks, or that all extremist religions that hold tenets of intolerance, hatred or supremacy via genocide suck.
That's fine.

I would like this but the last paragraph is more of an unbalanced "turn the tables" on Islam; especially since it isn't cited.
People are always asking me to cite where the things I talk about are located in Islam. I hate doing it because the information is extensive and so easily found on line for anyone interested enough to look (but most people don't want to look it up and then, when it is supplied to them, don't want to read it - I'm not accusing anyone here of that, just sayin' that's been my past experience with people who request citations).
But this is just the first resulting site (out of over two and half million) on the subject that comes up when you Google "wife beating in Islam".

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/wife-beating.htm

I can see what all of you are saying about religion. Like anything it has it's pros and cons, it's benefits and it's negatives.

I will say this: religion is a human endeavour and it's mankind's attempt to control the uncontrollable. Humans can be both good and evil and so can religion. It's a belief and it depends on how it's used.

I can see what all of you are saying about religion. Like anything it has it's pros and cons, it's benefits and it's negatives.

I will say this: religion is a human endeavour and it's mankind's attempt to control the uncontrollable. Humans can be both good and evil and so can religion. It's a belief and it depends on how it's used.
I would add that it's also mankind's attempt to try to find a way to accept the unacceptable and explain the randomness of nature & circumstances that cant really be explained (at least not with our current level of knowledge).

The misuse begins when people use religion to rationalize that their belief or their god make them better than others (and thus entitled to be in charge of or claim ownership of everything), or puts them in a self-perceived raised position to become the interpreters, enactors & enforcers of their god's laws.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The problem is some people love God whereas they forget to love the man.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Religion is just a tool, an excuse, used by man, to control the uneducated or lacking in life experience masses. Change the tool, the one thing that remains constant is man exploiting man. The personal agenda of man determines whether the result is a suicide bomber or a doctor without borders. There is a monster in each and every one of us, from peasant to priest to president. Ultimately, we decide if it should come out and play.