AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite Movie Characters

Tools    

I recently rewatched Moon. Such a great movie, and yeah, Rockwell is terrific in it.

Great list so far.

25. Captain Jack Sparrow
Actor: Johnny Depp
Movies: The Pirates of the Caribbean Series

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, its the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are gonna do something incredibly...stupid!"

23. Captain Quint
Actor: Robert Shaw
Movie: Jaws

"I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter."

Master of My Domain
Did Johnny Depp deserve a Best Actor for playing a mere pirate? Yes, it's one of the most original performances I've ever seen. The charm wore off during the sequels though.

Ellen Ripley will always be the heart of the Alien series.

I enjoyed the character of Captain Quint a lot because of the rough sense of humor and no-nonsense attitude.

Colonel Stars & Stripes was played by a great actor who knew how to take the Colonel to greatness. Plus Having Nathan Fillion being Malcolm is great!