AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite TV Character

Tools    

35. Brienne of Tarth(Gwendoline Christie) - Game of Thrones
Sorry about all the GoT characters there just so many good and diverse characters on the show, Gwendoline does a fantastic job and Brienne is just plain badass. Love her story so far on the show and can't wait to see where it goes or ends up.

34. Rust Cohle(Matthew McConaughey) - True Detectives
Matthew McConaughey, he's been coming to TV a lot more lately (In more than one form, Lincoln anyone?) which has me nervous for him. Rust was the highlight of Season 1 of True Detective for me.

30. Gustavo Fring(Giancarlo Esposito) - Breaking Bad
I really liked Gus from a villain standpoint, loved his motivation and everything about him. He was very cold-blooded, although he may not look it.

29. Phillip "The Governor" Blake(David Morrissey) - The Walking Dead
One of the best villains I've ever seen on Television. Love his back story and David Morrissey plays him so well it's kind of scary. He's actually very much like Gustavo Fring in many aspects.

28. Chin Ho Kelly(Daniel Dae Kim) - Hawaii Five-0
When I heard they were remaking Hawaii Five-0 i didn't really care, until they announced Daniel Dae Kim was involved. Loved Kim on Lost and love his incarnation of Chin Ho even more. Now Hawaii Five-0 is my favorite cop show on TV.

27. Tywin Lannister(Charles Dance) - Game of Thrones
Charles Dance is an acting force to be reckoned with. Tywin was such a ******* but Charles Dance was just too damn good I couldn't hate the character. Tywin was also a pretty interesting character as well.

26. Alex "Tig" Trager(Kim Coates) - Sons of Anarchy
Tigs was awesome. One of my absolute favorite characters from Sons of Anarchy. He was pretty much the comic relief of the show and I love the characters on the serious shows that are very laid back.

25. Kate Beckett(Stana Katic) - Castle
I've only watched up to Season 3 of Castle so far but I absolutely love the show already and Kate. Beautiful, badass, sassy and has some funny one liners as well.

24. Shawn Spencer(James Roday) - Psych
Psych was such a goofy but funny and strangely brilliant show in many aspects. Sad that it ended last year, that final episode had me crying like a baby. Absolutely loved James Roday's performance as Shawn, the "Psychic".

23. Varys(Conleth Hill) - Game of Thrones
The Scheming characters are my absolute favorite characters on the show, the ones who are the actual ones in control. Varys has always been a favorite of mine since the very first season.