Who would you cast as the new Wolverine?

Tools    

I don't think this is a thread yet (I apologize if there is one already).

http://www.zimbio.com/Screen+News/ar...ying+Wolverine
It seems Wolverine 3 will be the last time Hugh Jackman will be playing the character. And I'm pretty certain it is safe the assume neither Wolverine 3 or X-Men: Apocalypse will be the last X-Men or Wolverine movie ever made, they'll have no choice but to recast Wolverine, like how McAvoy and Fassenbender are taking over for McKellen and Stewart.

I'm not making a poll as I simply can't think of anybody else who could play him besides Jackman. It's kind of sad to really think about. I hope some of you can make some good suggestions as I am coming up empty. Tom Hardy is the only person I can think of that could do the role justice imo

Russell Crowe.

Hes short, tough, stocky, can get hairy, has the acting chops, has the years, and has the presence. Plus the part might finally get him back into shape.

Hugh Jackman just looks so much like Wolverine it's hard to imagine a replacement:

couple possibilities off the top of my head

tom hardy
jeremy renner
jai courtney

getting older now but tom cruise
Jai Courtney, might as well cast a cardboard cut out for all his roles, get a better performance out of the cardboard lol and Renner is already Hawkeye I don't see Fox going for an actor already with Marvel, I like Renner but idk if I'd like him for Wolverine.

They'll probably get Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner in.

Or some other namby-pamby girlyboy so they can drawn in the teenyboppers.
I shudder at the thought of Pattinson or Lautner being Wolverine, it'd be so cringe worthy bad lol

They'll probably get Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner in.

Or some other namby-pamby girlyboy so they can drawn in the teenyboppers.
Don't see why they'd need to do that, there's enough other X-men who a pretty boy could play - Wolverine's meant to look like a rugged guy.

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
Best case scenario: Tom Hardy

Worst case scenario: Jai Courtney

Even worse case scenario - Justin Bieber

Renner is wrong for Wolverine. Way wrong.

Hardy is a good choice though, he's got that angry-man thing down.

Garrett Hedlund could do it.. I wanted him be cast as Aquaman.

its funny, i haven't enjoy jai courtney in any of his roles.. i even made a thread on this forum once asking if anyone likes him. but the fact remains that he gets a lot of big roles so i could see it happen

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Just drive a dumptruck full of cash to Hugh Jackman's house. He's said this before, and he went back on it. The older he gets, the more Wolverine like he looks. He may even be the real guy. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

If Jack Nicholson was younger I would've said him:

That old thing?

Obviously my pick is Jake Gyllenhaal. I could really see him as Wolverine. Though, I don't know if I want to see Jake get stuck playing in X-Men movies for eternity. But it is something and he would be shirtless or naked a lot.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Best case scenario: Tom Hardy

Worst case scenario: Jai Courtney
I liked your post by accident, no Tom Hardy!!!

His recent style of acting is all grumbles and mumbled dialogue. You might think that works but it won't.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"