Acting Collaborations (New and Old ones you wanna see)

Tools    

There a bunch of actors I wanna see work together again and some we haven't seen that I want to see. Who do you wanna see together on screen?

Again:
Will Smith - Jamie Foxx (Ali)
Robert De Niro - Robert Duvall (Godfather Part II & True Confessions)
Robert De Niro - Al Pacino (Righteous Kill wasn't that great, like to see them collab on a great project once again. Maybe less being cops and more being criminals like the old days?)
Tom Hanks - Gary Sinise (Forrest Gump, Green Mile, Apollo 13......need I say more?)
J.K. Simmons - Sam Rockwell (In a movie together called Celebrity i've never seen but i'd like to see them starring together)
J.K. Simmons - Michael Keaton (They were in a movie called Post Grad i've never seen, but they will be starring together in Skull Island and i cannot wait)
Liam Neeson - Ralph Fiennes (None of that Clash of the Titans ****, i wanna see some Schindler's List stuff from these two again)
Mark Wahlberg - Matt Damon (Departed anyone?)
Robert De Niro - Jack Nicholson (Last time these two worked together in a film was 1976?? What the hell man...i think a movie starring these two would be great)
Tom Hanks - Leonardo DiCaprio (Catch Me If You Can)

New:
Brad Pitt - Leonardo DeCaprio (They were gonna appear together in the Departed but Pitt dropped out, like to see what kind of movie these two could make together)
Robert Downey Jr. - Johnny Depp ( Been waiting a while to see this)
Jennifer Lawrence - Benedict Cumberbatch (Surpsied? lol)
Benedict Cumberbatch - Peter Dinklage
Ralph Fiennes - Benedict Cumberbatch
Ralph Fiennes - Robert De Niro

Tom Hanks - Robert De Niro (How has this not happened yet?)

I would love to see Nicholson and De Niro work together again and I would also like to see Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio do something together. I also like the idea of Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. hooking up.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Again (top 5, at least):

Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (The Hobbit trilogy) - If AND ONLY IF they make some remark about how they swear they've met before! (I love when films allow people who've worked together do this!)
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper (Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle) - They seem to work really well together, and Silver Linings is one of the best rom-coms I've ever seen!
Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale (The Prestige) - I want to see these two in an action film together. That would be epic!
Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes (Schindler's List) - I know they can handle another dramatic film together, biopic or not!
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (Men in Black trilogy) - Here's the kicker: not in a Men in Black movie!

And I can't think of any new ones. Every pairing I thought up was just another "Again" group.

Make a better place
I want to see Matthew Mcconaughey and Brad Pitt starring together

[b]Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper (Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle)
They are in the movie "Joy" due out later this year. David O Russell again. Plus they were in Serna together. Came out sometime recently, didn't seem to be to good thou.

Jennifer Lawrence & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Pretty much everything these two touch is worth watching. Plus for personal reasons they are my favorite actor and actress.
Lake Bell & Chris Pratt The charm would ooze of the screen
Lake Bell & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Both have proven to write, direct and star in their own completely made up movie. And both were really good.
Chadwick Boseman & Bryan Cranston ha just throwing two names you wouldn't think of together. Cranston of course is one of my favs from Breaking Bad and Boseman was beyond impressive as James Brown. He is super talented.
Anna Kendrick & Brad Pitt Anna Kendrick is secretly really sexy, Brad Pitt could bring it out of her.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Again (top 5, at least):

Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (The Hobbit trilogy) - If AND ONLY IF they make some remark about how they swear they've met before! (I love when films allow people who've worked together do this!)
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper (Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle) - They seem to work really well together, and Silver Linings is one of the best rom-coms I've ever seen!
Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale (The Prestige) - I want to see these two in an action film together. That would be epic!
Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes (Schindler's List) - I know they can handle another dramatic film together, biopic or not!
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (Men in Black trilogy) - Here's the kicker: not in a Men in Black movie!

And I can't think of any new ones. Every pairing I thought up was just another "Again" group.
I agree with these, except Jennifer and Bradley, tbh i love SLP but it's because of Jen not Bradley i didn't like him that much in it and American Hustle left a lot to be desired from me.