Tools    

Metaphoric Rants of a Schizoid

What the Hell does Heaven want from me? I repent like a hooker in church, I feel as sick as a bulimic at a breakfast buffet. My mind is as befuddled as a drunken retard at a game show made for geniuses with an IQ twenty times my shoe size. I feel as lonely as a Tom Hanks character in a movie with an Island in it, minus the soccer ball. My “Monty Pythonic” humor has run as dry as a river in Iraq and is as pitiful as a Democrat trying to negotiate Democracy with Osama and Hitler, and Satan. I feel Like a Jew in a shower and like a child in a pedophiliac convention on a South Park episode. Dennis Miller needs a clue and Bill Maher needs an enema rife with reality and laced with caffeine.
All I want is an unadulterated thought process that tends to heal not hurt, that and a country that knows how we got here and the sacrifices that gave us our freedom. That is all I want and all I need, that and this remote control and this lamp, and this chair, and a beautiful girl like Bernadette Peters, that’s all I need.

And a good magazine………….

And MOFO,…………and movies, and books, and food & water…………………that’s it nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than pocket Aces every hand at a WPT event …that’s it that’s all.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I miss having these "drunken moments of clarity". If I remember right, they never ended or began well, but the middle was awesome!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I vaguely recall while I was in Japan, a conversation about the planets, a beer bong, volcanoes and something else. Needless to say, it was deep.

Metaphoric Rants of a Schizoid
All I want is an unadulterated thought process that tends to heal not hurt, that and a country that knows how we got here and the sacrifices that gave us our freedom. That is all I want and all I need, that and this remote control and this lamp, and this chair, and a beautiful girl like Bernadette Peters, that’s all I need.

And a good magazine………….

And MOFO,…………and movies, and books, and food & water…………………that’s it nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than pocket Aces every hand at a WPT event …that’s it that’s all.
Thats all

Lol...is this the "I know what you are but what am I?" argument?

Heck no , I know I drink more than I should (about twice a week on average sometimes less sometimes more, but hey it is my vice what can I say?), but was only that one night, no binges for me in a long time. My problem was I took too many shots after not eating all day so yeah I was a bit out of it, but I offer no excusses for anything, other than MS Word putting in Peterson (spell check) instead of Peters so I had to get griped at by Holds.

You use Word for spell checking? Get with the times old man, Firefox is the answer to all your problems...yeahbabyyeah!!

No, actually I just use it in case something happens when I am typing online I do not lose anything, I also save it onto my hard drive that way. I actually do use Firefox, sometimes Opera.