Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Tools    

Mine would be the punisher, definately the punisher!!!!!!

Please let me know about yours!!!

HOWARD the DUCK
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Howard the duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is sweet!!!!!

My favourite would have to be thor, he is awesome!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I thought there would been a cool idea to add a poll to this, I know there are hundreds of charactors maybe (somehow) split the poll into different threads?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
My favorite is Spider-Man, close second is Deadpool.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

#1 spider-man
#2 Wolvernie
#3 the incdabile hulk

#4 fanstic four

Even though I'm total DC fanboy; for Marvel it'd probably be either the Punisher or Wolverine. Spider-Man is so overrated; I could talk about why he's so overrated for days; I honestly have no idea how he ever got so freaking popular.

Okay MovieMan, tell me why he's overrated.

My favorite Marvel superhero and superhero period is definitely Spider-Man. When the first film came out I got into EVERYTHING Spider-Man... I watched the cartoon, I got comics and books and toys and shirts and... other Spider-Man things. I'm not as into him anymore, but Spider-Man will always be closest to my heart.

You want to post like me?
Aight screw it.
Tony Stark is cool because he is an oponent for secret identities (Marvel civil war series). It takes real balls to step forward and face the danger a known identity causes. (That's the only thing I didn't like about 'Ironman'. They made it seem like Tony revealed that he was Ironman for entirely selfish reasons, which doesn't correspond with the civil war series).
He also built his entire suit himself whereas Batman (I know he's not Marvel) bought his. Tony used his human talents to create his 'super powers', instead of buying them with a sh*tload of money his parents left him (I know that Tony inherrited Stark Industries, but that doesn't mean he's not a genius).

So there. That's why I like Ironman (the superhero)

You want to post like me?
Okay MovieMan, tell me why he's overrated.

My favorite Marvel superhero and superhero period is definitely Spider-Man. When the first film came out I got into EVERYTHING Spider-Man... I watched the cartoon, I got comics and books and toys and shirts and... other Spider-Man things. I'm not as into him anymore, but Spider-Man will always be closest to my heart.
Spiderman was a lucky son of a good, who got bit by a spider. Ironman created his superhero identity because he wanted to make a difference in the world (of course he was forced when he was being held captive, but he did however improve his suit when he could have relaxed and stopped carring). Not because he was forced into the situation.

Um... I never said Spider-Man was better than Iron Man or any other Superhero, now did I?