I like movies

Tools    

I don't like movies all that much. I really like films and motion pictures, though. Those are pretty neat. I never got into movies much.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I, too, am a big fan of movies. However, the kind of movies that I like are movies that have lots of action, but at the same time are interspersed with somewhat slower intervals, to protect the viewer from going on visual or sensory overload. I'm even amenable to watching a certain amount of violence, gore, sex and "blue" language occur on the screen if it's an integral part of the story and/or if the movie(s) in question aren't completely and totally saturated with gratuitous violence, gore and "blue" language, even though I'm no stranger to "blue" language myself.

At least in part because of the way in which I was originally hard-wired together (a whole different, undisclosed issue here), I have never, ever been able to get into real comedy, or regular make-em-laugh movies, and movies that're too slow have never been interesting to me. Occasionally, I'll see a documentary that interests me, or a movie about a historical event or events, but it mostly has to be about an event or events that catch my interest.

Also, in order for movies to work for me, they have to have a varied combination of various kinds of emotions as well as all of the other above-mentioned criteria.

I am a realyy big fan of movies, movies are almost my life (not really) but they are really great and any1 that thinks otherwise is not thinking the right way!!!!!

Welcome to the human race...
I am a realyy big fan of movies, movies are almost my life (not really) but they are really great and any1 that thinks otherwise is not thinking the right way!!!!!

I like burritos at 4:00 AM.
Parties that never end.
Dogs that love cats.

AND...AND TWINS!

You want to post like me?
I like unsweetened crunchy peanut butter and honey on pancakes
I usually use peanut butter and jam on my pancakes but honey sounds (and tastes) sweet! definetly going to try that.

I like unsweetened crunchy peanut butter and honey on pancakes
That's like . . . gross!

Originally Posted by Mr. Nator
I like burritos at 4:00 AM.
Parties that never end.
Dogs that love cats.

AND...AND TWINS!
Scary Movie 3!?!

Yes and no. Scary Movie 3 did a spoof on the original commercial that had that song in it, which is pretty much the best commercial ever.

&feature=related

You want to post like me?
Yes and no. Scary Movie 3 did a spoof on the original commercial that had that song in it, which is pretty much the best commercial ever.

&feature=related
I'm gonna have to agree with you

I remember when it played on TV 2-3 (or more?) years ago. I didn't think much of it then, but now I do. It's funny how that works.

oh yeah, that was the Coors Light beer commercial that aired during the Super Bowl.