Gone for awhile

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Good luck, stay safe and keep it real. That last one just seems to come in handy in all any situation.

Well here I am in Post Dennis land. Other than no power and hot days, and a lot of yard work we faired okay. I got to spend the day after the storm in the emergency room with a kidney stone, which I just got removed by laser today. The kidney stone was way worse than Dennis was. Well hope to be back on as regular as I can be, good to be home again.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
glad to hear your ok...you must have kept it real.
Let me tell ya, if you have a Cat3 Hurricane blowing over your house and a kidney stone at the same time, well lets just say...what hurricane? Yeah it was scary, but I was too out of it to care. Thanks. I always keep it real, unless it aint real.

OUCH.....kidney stone..........OUCH...........take care

I've never had a kidney stone but have seen grown men who did doubled over screaming… Glad you're okay 7thson… Cindy was worse then Dennis around here…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Inlove with her icecream: 1

D.M : wow....our first post is the number one.....wow......

Originally Posted by Oreo
Inlove with her icecream: 1

D.M : wow....our first post is the number one.....wow......
wha?

Would it be a bit too much to ask if you could donate a bit more substance to your posts? Just asking.

Inlove with her icecream: Substance? YOU WANT SUBSTANCE??? WELL OOOOOKKKKK!
356 years ago my grandfather was born in a long cabin...YES I SAID A LONG CABIN.

D.M : That's not what it meant! But since IT didn't not specify what IT exactly wanted in the post.....

Inlove with her icecream: Substance? YOU WANT SUBSTANCE??? WELL OOOOOKKKKK!
356 years ago my grandfather was born in a long cabin...YES I SAID A LONG CABIN.

D.M : That's not what it meant! But since IT didn't not specify what IT exactly wanted in the post.....
7th: Okay since you and yours are trying to be funny, even though it appears to be a bit pitiful, I will refrain from telling you a story, and trust me you do not want me to tell you a story. So therefore I will move on.

7ths good side: You could have been nicer or just ignored them

7ths bad side: You should have told them a story and put them in their place.

Inlove with her icecream: You're a maroon....So Frick you and your little dog too

D.M : I can't believe you think we are one person!...She's right, you are a maroon.

Inlove with her icecream: You're a maroon....So Frick you and your little dog too

D.M : I can't believe you think we are one person!...She's right, you are a maroon.
I really do not want to clutter this thread with your "wit" So I will not respond to you anymore in this thread, oh but do not worry I plan on responding...look for it if you(rs) are still here.

D.M :...ok....You are the most confusing person I have 'met' in awhile...

Inlove with her icecream: Have you ever stared at a dolls butt for so long that it looks like it's moving?

D.M : No...YOU are the most confusing person I have met... IT just has it's own problems to sort out.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
this is kind of a new concept this guy or girl had here. Too bad they were so uncool/unfunny.

Edit: I can't believe I said anything remotely positive about this oreo character. Ignore the above comment as I replace it with a baffled: what the hell?