26-36
27.50%
11 votes
36 and over
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Hey, Lilly.... let's get her!
Nah, lets just go for a drink... CAUSE WE CAN!!!!!

(actually drinking age here in Australia is 18 - so she's be ok here!!!)

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
neener neener!
You're older than me by 5 f***in' years! Ha Ha!
just razzin ya.
I'm younger than you by three years

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Yeah?! Well...
er.

Yeah?!

im one of the young ones on the site. im about to turn 15 in a month. and i may not have seen star wars opening day in 77'. the first time i saw a new hope, empire strikes back and return of the jedi was in the 97' rerelease. it was cool to see star wars for the first time in my life on a big screen with awesome sound even if it had stupid new special effects and stuff.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by LillyVon
Nah, lets just go for a drink... CAUSE WE CAN!!!!!

(actually drinking age here in Australia is 18 - so she's be ok here!!!)

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Sixteen or something

Another one of those younglings, I am 16 in two months. I cannot say I saw Star wars opening day, but I can say I downloaded off of Napster (when it was free!) at the tender law-breaking age of 10/11.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Arresting your development
I'm 29...I didn't think I'd be here this long.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Another one of those younglings, I am 16 in two months. I cannot say I saw Star wars opening day, but I can say I downloaded off of Napster (when it was free!) at the tender law-breaking age of 10/11.
Haha, excellent, excellent, excellent. Napster is the staple of our generation. I actually have a napster shirt that I rock with extreme pride.

Only my downloading habbits didn't stop when Napster did. Let's just say I have 354.01 gigs of space (between 3 hdds) and only 37.8 gigs of that is free. Rut roh!

Originally Posted by OG-
Haha, excellent, excellent, excellent. Napster is the staple of our generation. I actually have a napster shirt that I rock with extreme pride.
That's awesome. I'm gonna go buy one right now.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Yoda
That's awesome. I'm gonna go buy one right now.
I got mine from http://www.napster.com/shop.html when it was in that state of being shut down by the courts and it was really uncertain as to what the future of it would be. Then I started wearing it to work and it got all tattered and smells and has stains, I really think I may go buy another one though. I like sporting staples of my culture.

Originally Posted by OG-

Only my downloading habbits didn't stop when Napster did. Let's just say I have 354.01 gigs of space (between 3 hdds) and only 37.8 gigs of that is free. Rut roh!
Thanks. My sort of older brother was the one who got me hooked on the internet and downloading, he had a Napster t-shirt as well. However, he got his off of The Offspring's website. Apparently they sold themf or charity or some crazy thing like that.

I am waiting to get my own computer before i start downloading again, my dad suddenly made this rule that I couldn't do so on the family computer. Bleh. Plus my older brother (who had two computers) moved out, taking all his cool downloading expertise with him. Have you checked out www.eff.org It's this organization that's fighting for the revision of copyright laws. Eff stand for 'electronic freedom front'. I'd reconsider going to law school just to work for these guys.