The Videogames Tab

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
HumbleBundle is offering 30% of Shadow of War until launch tomorrow if anyone's feeling foolish...

This may be a one off code, not sure:

WARNING: spoilers below
LvrbLllKBWumb9wPYzYPH1j

(I'm saving to buy LA Noire and Fallout 4 for the 2nd time... can't be messing about with this )

The People's Republic of Clogher
The more I see of Shadow of War, the less I like the look of it.

Then again, I'm grinding my light level as we speak in preparation for the Destiny 2 Leviathan raid, so my taste in games is probably a bit suspect.

#dancingtovictory

The expansion of the Nemesis system sounds pretty sweet to be honest, including strength/weakness parameters and options for the orcs that sound like they should expand gameplay options.

That said, it is still kinda Arkham

(If I wasn't lost in VR land I would totally be jumping on it though. A 'responsive' open world game is a rare thing.)

I'm on my phone, but I'm going to guess that's a man spinning on his head...

Destiny 2 might well be the greatest piece of entertainment ever created...
If it's anything like the first Destiny, then I don't see how you can come to that conclusion.

Well, y'see there are opinions, differing tastes, attempts at humour, more opinions, the best feeling shooter I've ever played on a console (just about beating the first game) and opinions. And if you watched the video, 4 complete strangers who are likely to never meet up in the game again ... bonding.

Bonding over dance and exotic loot.

A system of cells interlinked
Hey Taccy! Sorry I missed you yesterday. I had wandered off from my PC after playing Shadowrun for hours on end.

No worries Mike. Those videos are great, by the way, and a new one got released this morning.

The passion that the CDPR guys have is a thing to behold. I hope that never leaves them.

Well, y'see there are opinions, differing tastes, attempts at humour, more opinions, the best feeling shooter I've ever played on a console (just about beating the first game) and opinions. And if you watched the video, 4 complete strangers who are likely to never meet up in the game again ... bonding.

Bonding over dance and exotic loot.
There's already been a game with bonding, dancing, and exotic loot. It's a little old game called World of Warcraft.

There's already been a game with bonding, dancing, and exotic loot. It's a little old game called World of Warcraft.
Which is basically what Destiny is - WOW without the subscription... with Diablo's loot system. More than one game can do that.

I was a huge sceptic at first and didn't buy the game until well after release. After a few hours I was thinking to myself, "There are other things I should be doing, but this feels so good."

Which is basically what Destiny is - WOW without the subscription... with Diablo's loot system. More than one game can do that.

I was a huge sceptic at first and didn't buy the game until well after release. After a few hours I was thinking to myself, "There are other things I should be doing, but this feels so good."
Yeah I guess so, I was just giving you a hard time because you were putting down Shadow of War, which is a game I'm really hyped for and just got today!

Yeah I guess so, I was just giving you a hard time because you were putting down Shadow of War, which is a game I'm really hyped for and just got today!
I enjoyed the first game and no doubt will pick Shadow of War up at some stage, but it's not something I'm falling over myself to play. I know I'm parroting something that the entire internet has already said a billion times, but the Nemesis system is a really neat thing.

Haven't played PUBG in a month and on my first game back this morning, this happened:

I should stay away more often.

Every door in the house was open, apart from the bathroom's. I killed a dude through the window and went inside to heal up before the final push ... then got shot in the back of the head by a guy hiding in the bathroom with a shotgun.

This game makes you feel both skilled and stupid at the same time. And scared.

I love it!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I had seen that yesterday and thought you two should be penpals.

I thought about reaching out to Carpenter to send in a list for the Video Games countdown (he regularly sends in GOTY lists to Giant Bomb) but decided against it/totally forgot.

Anyway, maybe this will be the reason I don't sell my Switch:

It looks pitch perfect, and is from the guy behind Dust: An Elysian Tail.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Please tell me somebody played this.

Finally finished ROTTR. Only died about 50 times fighting Konstantin.
WARNING: spoilers below
I blanked and didn't realize until my 50th death that my dumb ass could light those cans (that just so happen to be EVERYWHERE) on fire in order to stun him and manage a sneak attack. EHDIOT!
Well, it's over now. Time for some exploring...