News

Tools    

Once in a while Nurofen for headache, Hayfever stuff for a few weeks of the year. Antibiotics when my foot was like a balloon in July.
If I had some Oxycontin, I'd post like 50 times a day!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Why would a panel ask you about your ethnicity when you are sitting there in front of them and you've already answered that question on the application form.
Just shaking my head. As I said, easy to see why you failed the recruitment process. Your powers of deduction are outstanding...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just shaking my head. As I said, easy to see why you failed the recruitment process. Your powers of deduction are outstanding...
If you are/were an IA investigator then I'm an actual wizard.

So your whole play is to make an assumption, get corrected, and then cover for it by just saying the person is lying?

Smooth.
Beggars belief. My entire life must be a dream. Maybe a matrix type episode.

So your whole play is to make an assumption, get corrected, and then cover for it by just saying the person is lying?

Smooth.
Which assumption has been satisfactorily corrected?

Beggars belief. My entire life must be a dream. Maybe a matrix type episode.
Dani feels her "IQ descending rapidly."
I think we all observe that happening whenever she tries to debate anything.
Same pattern over & over, she ceases making any logical sense, then Yoda steps in to take her side while reprimanding other members.
true dat

Dani feels her "IQ descending rapidly."
I think we all observe that happening whenever she tries to debate anything.
Same pattern over & over, she ceases making any logical sense, then Yoda steps in to take her side while reprimanding other members. true dat
Posting PMs now are we? Very smooth.

Which assumption has been satisfactorily corrected?
The ones about what's on their application forms, obviously.

Regardless, "I think you're lying" is not an argument. If that's what you're coming to the debate with, don't come at all.

You're basically conceding you have no argument and no interest in discussion. Which is what I've been saying all along.

Make a substantive case for something or move along.

The ones about what's on their application forms, obviously.

Regardless, "I think you're lying" is not an argument. If that's what you're coming to the debate with, don't come at all.
I was part right, part wrong. I concede that here and now. Dani never gives an inch, when proven wrong on something. See GOT spoilers debacle.

So you're accusing someone of lying not because you have any evidence of it, but just because you think they're wrong about something in an unrelated thread? And you think they were "proven" wrong about it, even though it's a totally subjective issue? Huh?

I was part right, part wrong. I concede that here and now. Dani never gives an inch, when proven wrong on something. See GOT spoilers debacle.
You havent proven me wrong. Not once. Why should I give an inch to some stranger on the net who does nothing but make assumptions and claims of lying about my own experiences while trying to also shove my own country's news at me. And you proved nothing in the GoT thread other than you like drama and cant handle it when you get a spoiler. You also proved nothing about me in the terrorism thread; the only thing you did prove is you like to call people delusional for not making assumptions just like you.
Thank you for such a heart warming discussion.

Policemans blog lifts lid on Diversity madness during UK Police training.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-madness.html

New diversity guide for police is “PC madness”

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/new...is-pc-madness/

Police need to focus on basics, not PC madness

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/pol...ot-pc-madness/

You havent proven me wrong. Not once. Why should I give an inch to some stranger on the net who does nothing but make assumptions and claims of lying about my own experiences while trying to also shove my own country's news at me. And you proved nothing in the GoT thread other than you like drama and cant handle it when you get a spoiler. You also proved nothing about me in the terrorism thread; the only thing you did prove is you like to call people delusional for not making assumptions just like you.
Thank you for such a heart warming discussion.
You were part wrong and part right just like me. I can admit it. see below.

Every single attempt to get before a recruitment panel in government departments starts with an application. One final time, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation did not come into it]
?

Do any of those things contradict what was said? If so, you should quote them.
I'm trying to get back on track with the discussion, about what was posted a few pages back as instructed.

You were part wrong and part right just like me. I can admit it. see below.

?
I have no earthly idea what you so desperately hope to prove trying to tell me what my life experiences were or are, or win. I have also adjudicated on recruitment panels. Maybe you would like to tell me all about them.

Here you go - you win. You obviously need the internetz award for the day. Enjoy

Yay I win.

I'm closing this thread. It was originally created for general discussion of news stories, but it's been routinely hijacked by people with an axe to grind. And since "news" is such a broad term, anyone can find events that allow them to monologue about anything they like.

No thread here is going to be the kind of dumping ground some of you want it to be. Sorry. It's not what the site is for, and it's not going to happen. If you prefer a different kind of forum, I can absolutely respect that, but that's not why I started this place.

The good news is, the Internet's pretty big, and you can definitely find sites about your preferred topics where you can post about them over and over.