Anyone else sick of seeing The Terroist Attack Thread???

Tools    

What should be done with theTerroist thread?
14.29%
1 votes
Change nothing, I like it.
28.57%
2 votes
Remove it, it sucks
28.57%
2 votes
Remove it from the Now Playing section, but keep the thread.
0%
0 votes
Rename it the Fighting Thread.
28.57%
2 votes
Keep it and make it sticky.
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Never gone into that thread... and I never will.

Call me cruel, but I have little to no empathy for anything or anyone, let alone some bomber that hasn't affected me directly.

"MoFo" is Movie Forums... I come on here for escape... not to constantly see cack about politics and junk.
I hate all these political threads and crap about world issues. If I wanted to read such media panic mongering, I would plug the television back in and log off MoFo.

Just reading some of the post in this thread, has made it clear that there is an animosity developing among some of the contributors to the Terrorist thread. It's easy to see the personal dislike that has developed from that thread, and that dislike then spills out onto MoFo, just like it has here.

These are all good people, but threads like the Terrorist thread cause problems when then become a 'pass time' for continual arguing.

Meh, animosity aside... what I'm saying is I personally don't give 2 sh*ts about some child's body that washed up ashore that becomes a trend on Facebook.

That might be cruel, heartless what ever... but the simple fact is... MoFo has been becoming PoFo (Political Forums) for a while.
About time it stopped tbh.

Having the one thread is definitely better than lots of new ones, given how frequently these things occur.

That said, maybe it's time to exclude all Intermission threads from Now Playing.

Keep everything in "now playing" and just ignore the threads that you don't want to be a part of.

Simple.
How dare you sir, I demand my safe zone.

Keep everything in "now playing" and just ignore the threads that you don't want to be a part of.

Simple.

This is pretty much it.
If you feel so passionately about something, stay totally away, or get totally involved.
I stay away from the politics threads like a plague but given the subject of this thread, I had to comment.

Simple.
I agree. Keep everything as is and if anyone has an issue with a thread, just don't click it. It really is that simple.

I get where CR is coming from, though. There have been a lot of petty arguments lately and they mostly occur in the political threads. Makes people forget how to interact in a civil manner for some reason.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This is pretty much it.
If you feel so passionately about something, stay totally away, or get totally involved.
I stay away from the politics threads like a plague but given the subject of this thread, I had to comment.
I dont know anything about baseball never having seen an entire game, so leave the mofo baseball fans to their fun discussing it. It's not difficult, is it.

I've removed a few posts from this thread, as well. Please discuss the topic, not the personalities (or worse, your speculation about their personalities) of the people commenting on it.

Simple.
That's not really my major concern. Yes, I used that as my title, but I can easily avoid the thread myself. I find the topic boring these days, and I'm not possessed to look at it, nor do I have some urge to do so. My concern is it's turned into a continual fighting zone, which seems more like a facebook thread than a movie forum thread. I agree with Rodent, lets keep focused on movies.

"MoFo" is Movie Forums... I come on here for escape... not to constantly see cack about politics and junk.
I don't really care about it all, either, but as long as you're not participating in the threads, you're not seeing it. Mind your own business and leave your "escaping" to yourself. Other people have different views and feelings and wants. We are not here to cater to your needs.

I think there's little left to say about this. Everyone's gotten their opinion in, seems best to close it.

I'll strongly consider excluding all Intermission threads from Now Playing, in part becsuse I was considering it anyway.