Movies or Sex

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Hmmm… do you mean little as in age or size? … the Olsen Twins are taller then I am…
I meant it figuratively, hence the ('little'). They're so fine. *sigh* But so is Holly Hunter, so that proves that I like all women. I'd even take Olympia Dukakis out on a date.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I can't believe some of you impotents would even consider giving up the bump and grind in favor of some directors limp wet dream.
Maybe the fact that they're impotents doesn't leave them with much of a choice.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

no way would i give up sex

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I can't believe some of you impotents would even consider giving up the bump and grind in favor of some directors limp wet dream.
You will notice several people have not answered this question…

Piddzilla: Maybe the fact that they're impotents doesn't leave them with much of a choice.

Sir Toose: You're sexy.

Piddzilla: I know.

... I have missed you guys...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just think of all the good movies you would miss during the next year...hope that the sex is good.

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
Let me ask you, could you watch a movie you made while having sex?

Anyways Sex Stays

-When in doubt, Kill it

Originally Posted by 7thson
Only if Nebbit was in it?
So sweet

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
I'd give up sex, definitley the sex. No movies for a year?????? I'd go mad..............mad I tell you!!!!!!
That and I am uh thirteen so I will give up sexs anytime and wait until I am alittle older.I would not miss watching movies at anytime they are too good to pass!
But I do have a qustion to ask, Is there any room in that fiting room for me?JK!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
That and I am uh thirteen so I will give up sexs anytime and wait until I am alittle older.I would not miss watching movies at anytime they are too good to pass!
But I do have a qustion to ask, Is there any room in that fiting room for me?JK!
See you around!JM
Now you are a sensible thirteen old, there is plenty of time for sex, I think.

hmm....sex or movies....movies or sex.....wow as if that was a hard choice to make
guess i better pull out some books for entertainment..