Noir
35.09%
20 votes
Musicals
22.81%
13 votes
Romance
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I've mentioned this before. If there's a war countdown, I'd be ecstatic to host it!

Right on! You'd be great at it! I still need to vote so maybe it will be war, seeing how we now have a confirmed host!

For those who want both War & Musical may I suggest Oh! What a Lovely War (1969)?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Right on! You'd be great at it! I still need to vote so maybe it will be war, seeing how we now have a confirmed host!

That was all it took, or are you just joshing me?

My vote is in.

Is there a reason we can't embed videos to start at certain point or is it just a little bug?

Straight up, as soon as I seen your post I voted for war. I think you'll do one helluva a great job as a host too.
Thanks a bunch! That means a lot coming from a MoFo veteran, no pun intended.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd be cool with any of them, but that only gives me more reason to single out one choice so I just went for war.

Anything but musical for me, but voted for Romance.

War would be fun. I haven't seen a lot of Noir movies - especially the old ones, so that countdown would help me with recommendations.

Still redirected to Charlie Angels 2 thread with oh makes this even funnier. It’s like Honeykid hacked this site to remind us of the greatness that is Drew Barrymore in a last ditch effort to add “Films starting Drew Barrymore’” to the countdown poll.
Just so you all know, I love this and if Noir should win, I'm voting for Charlie's Angels 2 whether it's eligible or not.

FTR I don't care about any of the choices really, but I'll try and cobble together a list (maybe partial depending on the winner) whatever wins.

How long we gonna give this puppy?

How's the voting looking so far? I haven't voted yet but still leaning to vote for War and only War because what is it good for, absolutely a better countdown than the others.

edit: Oh nevermind I can just see the vote counts if I logout or open in a private browser haha.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."