Post-2010s list, what should the next countdown be?

Tools    

The truth is in here
What the hell was that professor on about? The femme fatale is one of the most iconic staples of noir films. If he denies it he has a poor understanding of the genre.

The original. I still think it's noir, but had a professor in college who insisted it wasn't because of the femme fatale, then he asked if we could name another that is considered noir without a femme fatale. I couldn't.
The Third Man
Strangers on a Train
Shadow of a Doubt
The Hitch-Hiker

Just to name a few. Like Citizen said, a "femme fatale" is not entirely necessary. Like the lead detective, or voice-over narrations, flashbacks, or Dutch angles, it is an integral ingredient in most film noirs, but not necessarily present in *all* of them.

The Third Man
Strangers on a Train
Shadow of a Doubt
The Hitch-Hiker

Just to name a few. Like Citizen said, a "femme fatale" is not entirely necessary. Like the lead detective, or voice-over narrations, flashbacks, or Dutch angles, it is an integral ingredient in most film noirs, but not necessarily present in *all* of them.
Good examples, good movies too. Two more:
Sorry, Wrong Number (1948)
While on the telephone, an invalid woman overhears what she thinks is a murder plot and attempts to prevent it.
Jeopardy (1953)
A family vacationing on the coast of Mexico have to cope with multiple threats to their safety.

Are there any known noir films with male fatales? Surely they must exist.
I guess... Chinatown, maybe?

Are there any known noir films with male fatales? Surely they must exist.
I've read arguments in favor of Robert Walker's character in Strangers on a Train, but I dunno.