the crap has just hit the fan (there making a sponge bob movie)

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Okay I think i speak for a small amount of us when i say im just plain sick of sponge bob square pants. When i go to school my class mates the ones i sit with at the table, all they ever talk about is him. Omg. O look my socks there sponge bob, IM getting a tv with him on it. I think what happened in the sixeties should happen to sponge. You know with the bell bottoms sorry if offened any body from this era but enough is enough. You know ive sat whatched and ate while one episode just one i coouldnt talk it. I was biting my arm.

Imagine my reaction wheni was on apple looking at the newest trailers they have. look to see a movie for the yellow guy. Its bad enough nick made several movies that didnt make it. but a sponge movie holy ****.
just loook at the teaser for this
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...vie/large.html

I realy think they should stop. My little cousin and my little sister watch them and all but i know its for kids but they have gone to far. What point apaun reading the script of this movie did paramount said holy **** we have go to do this movie.

Now im a peacefully man and it takes a lot for me to get made but just i cant take it.

(dont mean to be derogatory just shareing some thoughts on this lol any from you guys and gals would be nice?)

See

i fealt the same way about cat in the hat

my sentiments exactly I couldn't stand that movie ether i felt the grinch was the first and should be the last. Whats next green eggs and ham, the girnch meets/vs cat in the hat.

actually the grinch is what inspired me to hate what they are doing to those perfectly great childrens stories...
it's a massacre...

yeah i have to admit they made the cat in the hat kind of sex crazy just a little

but atleast this is probaly going to be there last dr.sues movie i hope (they keep killing one after another), i mean what else is there.

you never know....
maybe they will not stop untill ever last dr. suess book is totally and utterly destroyed by their bad movie making sense

I find the show rather funny whenever I watch it. I hardly watch it anymore, but if I find it while I'm channel surfing, sure I'll watch it, and find it pretty funny. A spongebob movie is something I'll only rent though, I don't like the show that much, to spend money to go see it. And I haven't seen Cat in the Hat yet.
And found he was eating his shoe.

AHHHHHHHHHHSpongebob drives me crazy, my little brother owns the first two seasons of it and watches them every day!!!!!!!!!

I kind of think 'ol Bob is funny, but that trailer is very, very, dumb.

BTW: Bond, you screwed up the width of the thread man.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hes okay, but I am getting tired of him. I just saw the trailer and it was weird. Plus, thats just my opinion. Sorry if it offends anyone.

I didn't mean your opinion screwed up the thread, I meant your giant AHHH!!!! did. Notice the scroll bar at the bottom of the page now?

Originally Posted by theshape82
i fealt the same way about cat in the hat

(Clears throat!) you forgot Garfield the movie that is coming out!Anyway I don't even want to think about how the trailer is going to be I am not going to see it inleast you want to hear me scream!
Anyway I guess they are ruining out of ideas because so far none of the movies that they are saying so far is a waste of my time!
Come on guys you can do better then this!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The Strongest Girl Alive
oh man! not Sponge Bob!
he is the most annoying pointless cartoon character on the planet.
he promotes stupidity to children and I hate hearing ppl my age talking about how great he is.
cuz he's really not!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I appear to be in the minority here, "cause I kinda would like to see a Spongebob movie! That stupid show makes me laugh so much! I am gonna see this when it comes out.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Lordslaton
I kind of think 'ol Bob is funny, but that trailer is very, very, dumb.

BTW: Bond, you screwed up the width of the thread man.

I think the trailer/teaser is hillarious. It cracks me up. Though your right about the thread.....it's all screwed up.

sponge bob gives me the BIGGEST headache ever...I was on a trip coming back up from LA and all they had were 6 episodes of Sponge Bob that I watched over...and over...and over again. i swear, so completely turned me off to buses.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Do you know my poetry?
I like the SpongeBob show, I think it's pretty funny. But I don't think they should make a movie about it.
I think it's gonna fail at the box office like most Nickelodeon movies.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
sponge bob gives me the BIGGEST headache ever...I was on a trip coming back up from LA and all they had were 6 episodes of Sponge Bob that I watched over...and over...and over again. i swear, so completely turned me off to buses.

a pain worst then death its self

The Strongest Girl Alive
can someone fix the thread this is really irritating to read

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Courtsnz
can someone fix the thread this is really irritating to read
JamesBond needs to edit his post and remove some 'H's from his AHHHH scream. That's what Brian (Slay) was trying to tell him. All those 'H's are making the thread funky.

As far as Sponge Bob goes...my kids don't watch it so I'm not sure how annoying or funny the show is. However, since the character seems to be so popular (I've seen all the merchandise in the stores), I can see why a movie is being made. After all Rugrats and the Wild Thornberries were also made into movies and seemed to be successful with the age group they were directed towards.

On the subject of movies being made from cartoons or comic books, I don't have a problem with it. Alot of successful movies and specials have come from all types of media. I believe the classic christmas special 'Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer' was based on the song, and I love that special. And don't forget alot of great/classic Disney movies based on fairytales like 'Snow White'. All I'm saying is just because there have been a few annoying movies (like the Barney movies and the Pokemon/Digemon craze) and overdone movies like 'Grinch' and 'Cat' try to keep your mind open. I'm waiting for an animated Jackie Chan movie to come out myself. I love Jade.

Actually, I'm a little surprised more movies for kids aren't being made. I think the movie industry is missing out on a huge market.