The Never Ending Story

→ in
Tools    

Evolution in Progress...
I am sorry, I was just walking round my house and saw that we stil have this movie. It was my favorite when i was a kid, and I still love it. Anybody else got anything wonderful to say about this gem (because I can't imagine anybody hating this movie)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I remember that I saw it in a theater when I was a kid and that it was magical for me back then. It's funny because they showed it on swedish tv two days ago, and I watched it with one eye. That magic feeling isn't quite there anymore but I can understand why I loved it when I was a kid. I wanted a flying dog too, damnit!! And it was so sad when Atreyu's horse died. I still love that song by Limahl, btw...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Evolution in Progress...
Thank you more than you can know Pidz...now i think I'm gonna take a shower later and watch that tonight!

One of the best fantasy movies ever made. Ranks up there with Legend and Willow.

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Psyklone
One of the best fantasy movies ever made. Ranks up there with Legend and Willow.
Oh joy, this brings back so many memories of childhood. I am tickled pink

THat movie is strange and scary as a kid it gave me nightmares I would call it the story that never ended!and it did it they made a stupid movie right after it that was really stupid!
If i was a critic I would bomb it!Sorry but I am not a fan to that movie or the second one it would go with the worst movies ever in my list!
Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I saw this movie first on TV when I was a kid. I neven had the chance to see it again. Once I wanted to rent it but the movie inside wasn't the good one so... I remember that I cry to when the horse die! I just wish I will look at it one more time before I die. Is it release yet in DVD ? I never saw it and I work in a dvd store...

Evolution in Progress...
Yeah I just watched the DVD about two weeks ago