First Impressions.......now impressions....

Tools    

I came by this site by accident. Just trolling through the internet looking for interesting things to read about movies.

After finding Mofo it dind't take me long to sign up, after reading only a couple of posts actually. My first impressions is everybody rocks! Minus a couple of individual. My opinion after being here a good while now is different, its even better then I first thought!

O.K sucking up is over, what do you people really think of me? Don't be shy, spill, be as honest as you want (I'm asking for trouble aren't I? ) Am I boring? Annoying? Do you want rid of me? You could be nasty but watch it, I might cast a spell on you if you did. 'Hint, hint'

What's everbody elses first impression here? What did you first think of the others when you first cross paths? What about now?

Please, please, please, keep the bi***iness to a minimum. I know Silver Bullet and Sexy Celebrity are the main culprits. Try to be good boys.

I must become Caligari..!
Well, you quietly snuck up on me, All of a sudden theres this guy with nearly as many posts as me, .

Just kidding, you seem to be a nice guy... i think
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

If I remember correctly, I used to argue with Yoda like a dog might argue with a rooster of sorts.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Well, you quietly snuck up on me, All of a sudden theres this guy with nearly as many posts as me, .

Just kidding, you seem to be a nice guy

I'm a very quiet 'gal'. I'm like the predator, slowly sneaking up on its prey.

Thank you for saying I'm nice, ditto to you. We obviously don't cross paths much but my opinion is your a friendly individual too.

I ate all your bees.
I've been here for just over 75 posts and I already think your an idiot!!! Just kidding, In actual fact I dont know you from a bar of soap

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
If I remember correctly, I used to argue with Yoda like a dog might argue with a rooster of sorts
I'm sorry I missed that.
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Just kidding, In actual fact I dont know you from a bar of soap
I'm more rounded.

Originally Posted by Hondo666
s*it, Sorry
I'm not very feminine anyway so consider calling me a guy a compliment. Being called 'Cousin IT' would also be fine.

I ate all your bees.
I'm more rounded.
Hopefully a bit larger than your average bar of soap as well or I might have to start worrying...

Hondo666
HEHEHE.... I am not that bad

Originally Posted by Revenant
I'm not very feminine anyway so consider calling me a guy a compliment. Being called 'Cousin IT' would also be fine.
Ooooh. Okay, Cousin IT, anything we should know?

BTW, I don't think of myself as a culprit here.

In actual fact I dont know you from a bar of soap
You know, you could know a lot of guys thanks to a bar of soap. If it drops.

YODA:
THEN: Argumentative and arrogant. A know-it-all.
NOW: Argumentative and ultra-conservative, but also compassionate and eager-to-please. A hopless romantic.

SEXY CELEBRITY:
THEN: Obnoxious, female and over-the-top. An attention seeker.
NOW: Introspective, loveable and mild-mannered. A gentleman.

HOLDEN:
THEN: Intelligent, witty and hilariously-tactless. The perfect jerk.
NOW: Amazingly passionate, extremely clever and needlessly-secretive. An enigma that I hold in the highest of regards.

MARY LO:
THEN: Clever [if at all convoluted] and site overkill. A witty newbie that wouldn't stick around.
NOW: Subtly secretive though wonderful company. A semi-genius.

JRS:
THEN: An annoying double-posting hack.
NOW: An annoying pointless-thread-starting hack.

MONKEYPUNCH:
THEN: Manic-depressive and self-victimising. A pathological whiner.
NOW: Beautifully talented, brutally honest and totally indispensable. An underrated MoFo treasure.

LORDSLAYTAN:
THEN: A psychotic anti-youth hypocrite.
NOW: A psychotic but loveable grizzly-bear-type oaf, who makes no apologies for his ways, and good for him, dammit!

DJANGO:
THEN: An annoying homosexual Leftist without a hope.
NOW: An annoying closeted-homosexual Leftist without a hope.

More by request.
Meaning, if you want to know what I think of you, ask me.

I like the way you presented that Matt, please allow my copying of your style. You know the expression, imitation is the highest form of buggery.

YODA:
THEN: An insufferable boor who would argue for arguments sake.
NOW: An incredibly intelligent individual who has more integrity than most people I’ve ever known.

THE SILVER BULLET:
THEN: A snob who had a firm belief in his superiority over everyone. A person who looked for reasons to be insulted.
NOW: A gifted person at the beginning of an exceptional life and who is compassionate with what he believes in.

SEXY CELEBRITY:
THEN: An attention seeker who was flamboyant and funny.
NOW: A tortured man with a heart the size of Texas and a wit as sharp as a razors edge. My best male MoFo friend.

ANIKO:
THEN: I have always loved this gal. Warm, loving, and passionate.
NOW: Just about a perfect woman. Class, beauty, and a deep-rooted, very real, sweetness.

CAITLYN:
THEN: One helluva beautiful woman who would go fifteen rounds if provoked.
NOW: Incredibly intelligent, patient, and a true friend. She is definitely someone you can always count on.

NEBBIT:
THEN: Goofy, sweet, and kind of silly. A total smilie freak.
NOW: Goofy, sweet, and kind of silly, yet so very smart and professional.

JRS:
THEN: A sensitive virgin who lives with Mom.
NOW: A person who really desires to be well liked and tries his hardest to be kind.

MONKEYPUNCH:
THEN: A neurotic individual who was even touchier than me.
NOW: An exceptional artist who is a hairs width from realizing his dreams.

HOLDEN PIKE:
THEN: A master of movie knowledge. Somewhat rude and scathing, but in a way that is forgivable because, even if his sharp tongue is aimed at you, it’s just too damn funny to be completely insulting.
NOW: Um, still see him that way.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
JRS:
THEN: A sensitive virgin who lives with Mom.
NOW: A person who really desires to be well liked and tries his hardest to be kind.

1. Yes I am a virgin and live with my mom (Have to and proud to.)

2. Oh , there is no desire to be well liked for I am, by plenty of people.....enough of people to make me happy. I am the kindest person I know. I don't try for there is no need to.

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
JRS:
THEN: An annoying double-posting hack.
NOW: An annoying pointless-thread-starting hack.

Yadda Yadda Yadda LOL!! I got your point.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
More by request.
Beale, Kong, Nikki, Herod, Glogot, Nebbit ...... oh and ME,

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yoda
Before: Ambitious, but very inexperienced. Sheltered and oblivious to anything other than his point of view. Like a go-kart that could only stay on the fixed-track in the middle of the speedway.
After: Closest online friend. I've had a countless amount of damn great late night conversations with this man. I regret the times I'd rag on him with Mark (zweeedorf) and Steve at school. I consider him like an online brother. Incredibly smart and has a heart in his brain.

The Silver Bullet
Before: Really didn't have much of an opinion. Thought he was a cool kid from downundah.
After: Pretentious and full of himself, but for all the right reasons. A well of ambition tapped at such an early age. You're going places, guy.

Holden Pike
Before: Knows his **** and knows it well. A jerk, but for all the right reasons.
After: Gotta respect.

JRS
Before: Casual movie goer, no qualms with this feller.
After: Same.

Other than that...don't really know anyone too well, I've been gone for a while.

I'm not old, you're just 12.

MONKEYPUNCH:
THEN: Manic-depressive and self-victimising. A pathological whiner.
NOW: Beautifully talented, brutally honest and totally indispensable. An underrated MoFo treasure.
Originally Posted by Lord Slaytan
MONKEYPUNCH:
THEN: A neurotic individual who was even touchier than me.
NOW: An exceptional artist who is a hairs width from realizing his dreams.
Thanks, y'all. I never felt like I fit in here until just recently, and it's good to hear that I am appreciated. But I am still a manic depressive, Self Victimising, touchy individual, let's not kid ourselves.

me, I think of all of the MoFo's my opinion has changed most on Yoda. I always thought he was arrogant, obnoxious, and a deluded right-wing pigeon. Now, I respect him for having the guts to stand up for what he believes in, doing the research to back it up, and being an all around good person.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by OG-
Pretentious and full of himself...
Unfortunately, one must disagree with one.

Unfortunately, one must disagree with one.

Of course one must. If one were the type of person to use the word "one" as a pronoun.

Semi, eh?

Originally Posted by Mary
Semi, eh?
I banked twenty thousand dollars today, Mary. What the f_ck did you do?