What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

just ate plain pasta with butter... been sick for the past few days... since Tuesday and went to the doctor today... there is a higher chance it was food poisoning than the virus going around the doctor said.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
just ate plain pasta with butter... been sick for the past few days... since Tuesday and went to the doctor today... there is a higher chance it was food poisoning than the virus going around the doctor said.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. I had food poisoning when I was a kid, and it was so bad that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I hope you feel better soon.

MovieGal, normally a 24 hour flu is one form or another of food poisoning. People get food poisoning all the time. I did just a few weeks ago. I bough some salsa but forgot about it in the refrigerator. Then a month or more latter I found it hiding behind the apple sauce and so I ate some and it tasted good....But then I felt like my intestines were doing flips! So I thought I had the flu. But then the next I felt better, so I went to eat more salsa, that's when I noticed the inside of the lid had a big patch of black mold growing on it....yuk!

MovieGal, normally a 24 hour flu is one form or another of food poisoning. People get food poisoning all the time. I did just a few weeks ago. I bough some salsa but forgot about it in the refrigerator, I ate and it felt like my intestines were doing flips! But I thought I had the flu. The next day when I felt better, I went to eat more salsa when I noticed the inside of the lid had turned black with mildew....yuk!
found out that the flu virus that is going around has killed some older citizens... all I know is that I can only handle drinking water or gatorade... I normally drink sprite but cant... and I dont want anything with any spice in it... my stomach burns...

Oh..sorry to hear that. Not to be gross but if you have vomiting and your stomach gets really upset from that, the best thing is a small amount of baking soda (1/8 teaspoon) dissolved in a couple ounces of 90 degree water.

Oh..sorry to hear that. Not to be gross but if you have vomiting and your stomach gets really upset from that, the best thing is a small amount of baking soda (1/8 teaspoon) dissolved in a couple ounces of 90 degree water.
my daughter went and bought me some "nausea relief" medication...... it worked pretty good....

Hope you get better soon MG, sounds nasty

GBG - Beenie Weenies that's a hilarious name !
We have Heinz beans and sausage but I see they've taken to labelling then as beanz now