DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

Nausicaa.... I don't think I've seen you around here in awhile. I don't think you even made it on the Top MoFos Countdown Part 2. I completely forgot about you until just now.

The cast of 2016's Suicide Squad (A.K.A. Task Force X)

The cast as it is known so far:

Scott Eastwood.. ?
Margot Robbie ...Harley Quinn
Ben Affleck ...Bruce Wayne / Batman
Jared Leto ...The Joker
Jai Courtney ...Captain Boomerang
Cara Delevingne ... Enchantress
Will Smith ... Deadshot
Jesse Eisenberg ...Lex Luthor
Joel Kinnaman ...Rick Flagg
Viola Davis ...Amanda Waller
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ...Killer Croc
Common.. ?
Adam Beach.. ?
Jim Parrack ...Deathstroke
Jay Hernandez ...El Diablo

Lookks very lazy, kind of cheap, and just has a very weird vibe to it.

Suddenly Leto's Joker is a master creation...
I told you there was nothing really wrong with it.

They're all dressed like slavs.
Just because one is Indo-European ethno-linguistic doesn't mean they dress a 'specific way'. Besides Harley Quinn wears tight short shorts, a tight t-shirt, a light jacket and sneakers. And another cast member wears a varsity jacket, white t-shirt and slacks.

Just because one is Indo-European ethno-linguistic doesn't mean they dress a 'specific way'. Besides Harley Quinn wears tight short shorts, a tight t-shirt, a light jacket and sneakers. And another cast member wears a varsity jacket, white t-shirt and slacks.
Wasn't meant to be derogatory, btw. Is slav considered like an insult? I didn't think so.

That didn't even come to mind and I didn't even bring that kind of thing up.
Oh, you're just disagreeing? Sorry, it's late. You don't see a Kingsman/Euro quality to the way their dressed? I get that vibe from nearly everyone in the picture.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Killer Croc is way too small.
He can get bigger during movie, I remember when his tail grew and Batman was very surprised.

Btw, they look cool to me, some of them are better, I would change few others, but overall, they look good.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I don't think I am being cavalier in saying this movie will hinge on Harley and Joker. As of now, Harley looks the part.