A fond farewell to jrs1013

Tools    

Hello everyone,
I am leaving MoFo soon for just a little while. I am now the Administrator of the movie server that I belong to. It needs STRICT attention to.
I will surely miss this place while I am gone..... for I surely hope I will be missed.

I love you all and will talk to you real soon,

- Jason

What?!?!

...and i started work on that DeLorean!

oh well, it's good practice. Stop in, keep up, shoot the breeze, if you please...

we WILL miss you...

T2

That damn Yoda will never say it so I'll do it for him... we are many inside our body and we will miss you...

I'm so dizzy, Bah! I can't keep track of myself.

~I am Chris.

I'll be back. Just don't forget.....have that delorean done. A welcome back gift wouldn't ya' say?
I will be stopping by once in awhile though ......I will NEVER leave ya guys for good!!!!

Cya around man...I always liked reading your hatefully mean spirited reviews.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Good luck dude with all you do.
(Blade 2 is still a letdown )

A novel adaptation.
It was good to post with you, JR.
Check in once in a while, won't you?

jrs, all I have to say is this:

Take it easy, take it sleazy.

And we'll miss you.

The Fat of the Mailbox
m-i-c-
c ya real soon

(thats really corny, i know)

I find it funny that you started your own thread and called it what you've called it. Bit presumptious, no?

A novel adaptation.
well, look on the bright side, he could have made it:

A loving and melancholy thread dedicated to maintaning the memory of, and mourning the recent loss of Jrs; JRS1013, never forget.

I really am going to miss you, JR.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
See ya around man...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by MinionTV
You will be missed.

Psst.... Minion... look at the dates of the posts...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Psst.... Minion... look at the dates of the posts...
He's been away, he's on catch-up

Evolution in Progress...
HAHA...I didn't catch that either right away...oh well...I guess i gotta lotta learning to do

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.