1970-1990 movie about serial rapists that use van!

Tools    

The only seen I can remember is there was at least one black man "If I remember correctly" and this girl was leaving a restaurant at night and was snagged, and gang raped in the back of the van. I don't remember more than one rape, but there was more than one person. I think the guys were all black but I could be mistaken.
The cops started investigating and I remember the cops "I could of sworn Charles Bronson was one of the cops" watching the van. I remember one of the cops saying to go after them and the character that I think was Charles Bronson say "No, we want them for murder, not kidnapping".
The girls was blonde, was wearing a white skirt (if I recall correctly) and high heels. The rapist had a table in the van also.

Poor description I know. Thanks!

If you sure about Charles Bronson. It can't be that hard to see what movies he had done in IMDB

Silence of the Lambs - she was kidnapped by a man in a van by getting her to help load a couch into the back of it.

Crawford: No, no, no Starling. There's not enough time. We want him for murder, not kidnapping.