Rate The Avatar

Tools    

This one and the one with Cate Blanchett are great.
Thank you . I dare say she'll be back shortly.

Vera is one of the reasons I will check out Godzilla: King of Monsters someday..
I like to check Vera out primarily – she's gorgeous in this scene, which I also like a lot for spoilery reasons .

I was pleasantly surprised to see Juliette Binoche in the first Godzilla. I suppose the difficulty with these films, like Transformers, is making the human characters interesting enough. I haven't seen either film fully so I don't know if that's the case. Love Godzilla though. They had seasons of the films here in the UK when I was young so I'm familiar with all the classic monsters.

Thank you . I dare say she'll be back shortly.

I like to check Vera out primarily – she's gorgeous in this scene, which I also like a lot for spoilery reasons .

I was pleasantly surprised to see Juliette Binoche in the first Godzilla. I suppose the difficulty with these films, like Transformers, is making the human characters interesting enough. I haven't seen either film fully so I don't know if that's the case. Love Godzilla though. They had seasons of the films here in the UK when I was young so I'm familiar with all the classic monsters.
Which scene is it? Up In the Air is one of my favs.
I think that's the mistake a lot of directors make, the difficulty lies in making human viewers interested in non-human characters. Sometimes the graphics are nice enough and in the case of Go-ji-ra, beautiful Vera is added, so I'll give it a watch.

It's quite early in the film Autumn in New York.

Up In the Air is one of my favs.
Yes, that looks like a good one. I've only seen the odd bit.

10/10 I really appreciate the way your avatar moves around like how people in portraits do in Harry Potter.

10/10 I really appreciate the way your avatar moves around like how people in portraits do in Harry Potter.
Yeah, I like that about it too. She's really "exploring the space" in that very confined window .

I like your avatar too, so another 10/10 from me, which I'm sure I also gave Citizen Rules for his.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Well, nothing to rate. 0/10.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?