Food shopping

Tools    

Who usually does the food shopping in your household?

Where do they prefer to shop?

How much do they usually spend?

Market research? Strangely specific questions about grocery shopping for a movie board.

Market research? Strangely specific questions about grocery shopping for a movie board.
Just making conversation. We are in the Miscellaneous Chat section after all. Movie discussions aren't in this section.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Hubby and I go shopping together.

We shop at several different supermarkets, depending on which store has the best sales each week.

It varies week to week depending on what we need.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I never know what I'll be hungry for, from one day to the next.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't shop for food.

I have it delivered to my door.

I hired @Swan as my personal caterer.

I'll have to fire him, though. Because by the time it lands at my door, half of it is gone.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We go shopping together. This is a great way to spend time and make plans for the future togather. We decide what and when to cook.
I rarely order food online, only if I find something at a good discount or good rofo rewards. It can be chicken, coffee or tea, for instance.

My wife and I both do the shopping. We go to Publix, a grocery store popular in Florida. What we spend varies but we shop for the week. Since my wife is Japanese we also go to this local Asian shop where she can buy specialty foods and items.

Moi.

Online supermarket/shops delivery for large food shop, and my local supermarket for small shops.

How much do they usually spend