Barking dogs

Tools    

Hypothetical situation:

Your neighbor has a dog that constantly barks.

What will you do about it?

Hypothetically, I'd call my congressman. That doesn't work, call my uncle who handles these type of things.
That sounds ominous. How would he "handle" that situation.

Some things are better off not said...
Lol, so something illegal. Gotcha. :P

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hypothetical situation:

Your neighbor has a dog that constantly barks.

What will you do about it?

It's not a hypothetical situation here. Where Hubby and I live, there's a barking dog in the houses on both sides of us. Sometimes they even have barking conversations.

We both grew up in houses with dogs, so we're pretty much used to barking dogs. As long as they don't bite, they can bark as much as they want to, and we just ignore them.

We have new neighbors across the street. Constant barking dogs 24/7.

Used to take 3 calls to animal regulation for them to do something about it.
Now one call-one warning.

This because people will freeze rat poison in meat and slingshot it hoping to hit the dogs backyard.

These deadly projectiles end up elsewhere, all over the neighborhood where any dog will gobble it up, instantly. If you’ve walked a dog you experienced that. They eat anything they come across that’s edible.

The barking dogs across the street? Well, they are just feet from the bedroom windows of their next door neighbors.
Maybe they’ll take action first.

The barking dogs owners are paying a $8K a month mortgage and I wager they won’t make it to December.

We have howling Coyotes at night. Scares even the toughest of dogs. Sometimes can't walk them at night.