Bad Santa

→ in
Tools    

Bad Santa, Good Movie
If you're counting the days until the next Farrelly Brothers effort, Bad Santa might satiate the desire for filthy holiday humor that Will Ferrell's more family-oriented Elf did not ...MORE

Nice review by Kong... I'm in the mood for something a little different and this sounds like it might fit the bill... Thanks guys...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Good review Kong. I'm going to try to make it to this one.

BTW, I'm curious. I'm not the only fan of Bernie Mac around here, am I?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Evolution in Progress...
Ok , now I don't wanna give anything away but for those of us who have seen the movie...doesn't that Gilmore girls chick fetish with satna seem a little unbelievable and quite frankly just put in there to add sex to the movie? Don't get me wrong I liked it I guess...and she looks real nice (drool dripping to the ground ) but....oh nevermind I'll just leave you with a quote from her in the movie :

"**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!**** me santa!!!!"

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
sorry for all the profanity everyone

I just watched it, and I thought it was funny as hell. It was a different Christams Movie, that is what I liked.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Good review Kong. I'm going to try to make it to this one.

BTW, I'm curious. I'm not the only fan of Bernie Mac around here, am I?
Of course not, he's funny as hell.

Is it truly as raunchy as it's been made out to be?

EDIT: Never mind. It is, and it is as funny too. Great stuff.

My boyfriend saw it and he thought it was funny but has very imature humor(His favorite kind of stuff in movies)me that kind of stuff brothers me!
So I had not seen this movie and I think also that it ruins the Christmas Spirt instead of welcomes it!
and that been my two cents!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!