Goriest Death of all Time

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Let's not forget George A. Romero's "Dead" trilogy- they were gory, extreme at some points. Especially Day of the Dead, when the zombies maul that one guy to death, and they stick their hands into his eyes, eat him while he's alive, and when they tear that other guy apart and the other guy when they eat his intestines. I'm sorry, but Day of the Dead has got to be one of the goriest films out there, including its older siblings.

Movie Explorer
LMAO @ this thread.....

Gore! blood! violence! it's great in the movies hahahaha...

anyway....hmm..

"Evil Dead" had a long of gore in it...

Near the end of "City of Industry" when Harvey Keitel kills Stephen Dorff on that pavement, punch after punch after punch after punch until he's in a pool of blood and then you see Harvey pick up Dorff's head and smashing it against the concrete about six or seven times and you see Dorff's face for the second time and it's just pure blood....

The Bear with the Funk
thta almost sounds like fight club (norton beating leto), but this one seems a little more intense, just a bit

depends on what you mean by 'gory' - just blood and guts or a total mind ****?
for blood and guts, The Hills Have Eyes and Hellraiser came close to that, as far as I can remember when I saw them many moons ago, as did Pumpkinhead and From Dusk Till Dawn.

There was a 70's film with "noname" actors in it. I cannot remember the name maybe someone could help me, but in it a woman gets her legs and arms cut off, her teeth pulled out, her head shaved, her eyes removed, and her breasts clamped very tight, all this by a mad doctor who does all of these things, but wants to keep her alive, then he uses whats left of her to make money by showing her off as a freak to psycho clients of his. She is like this for awhile living off of feeding tubes, Then He continues to remove parts of her to see how much he can phsically take from her without killing her. At the end she is a bloody piece of flesh that looks about as big as a small dog. Most of these things are implied and not actually shown, just glimpses here and there. This is actually just a sideline plot to the movie, but it is the most rememerable. Sick and gory just thinking of it.

almost sounds like Boxing Helena.. but that wasn't that gory... was it a foreign film? There was a German one on cable recently that sounds like it.

i would say some pretty gory deaths are in the hannibal movies like when he hangs that guy out a window and you see his insides fall to the ground or when they throw the guy in with all the hungry boars. also in christinas house the guy falls into a chamber like thing of saws and is stuck in that, that would definitely be one...

Originally Posted by Fox
almost sounds like Boxing Helena.. but that wasn't that gory... was it a foreign film? There was a German one on cable recently that sounds like it.
If I remember right it was dubbed over, but I have no clue as to what language it was originally in. But if I had to guess I would say German.

Evolution in Progress...
Dude I'm gonna have to go with Revenant on Hellraisers just being sick and twisted (in one of the latest ones a guy gets whipped to death with a cat'o'nine tails in an ice cream truck ....yummy tasty treat there)

One thing that I saw no one mention was THE CUBE .... when the big burglar guy has the multi-layered fence come and rip him into tiny squars, just chilling. I also have thought final destinations are good (especially 2 when the asain looking girl gets her head shot into the pipe in the wrecked truck...I jump every time man!)

Also I would recommend for those of you who love this kinda of stuff to check starship troopers...good gore and fun in that movie. And hey what was that "Fulich Zombi(??????)" whatever film called ?????
I must KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
OH yeah...and most of Kill Bill (and undoutably it's sequal) is and will be right up there forever in my mind!

Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson
Both of the Final Destination movies have some pretty gory deaths.
I agree with those.

Not gory, but one of the most disturbing death sences I have seen comes from a not so well know film called Better Luck Tomarrow, it is not very gorry but it was disturbing to watch.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

Originally Posted by ATLien
Not gory, but one of the most disturbing death sences I have seen comes from a not so well know film called Better Luck Tomarrow, it is not very gorry but it was disturbing to watch.
I agree, that part was very tough to watch, and totally unexpected. I didn't think they were actually going to kill him.

Pulp Fiction: John Travolta accidentally blows the guy's head off in the car and brains are ALL OVER Samuel's hair! UGH! But cool,

Reservoir Dogs:The infamous "ear" scene.

Silence of the Lambs: When the cops walk in to see the guy hangin' from the cage and he's completely gutted. Not exactly a gory "death", but the first time I watched it. . .I was like, WOA!

Raiders of the Lost Ark: the last scene with the Nazis and they open up the Ark, and the power of God DESTROYS them! Awesome, but when I watched this the first time. . .HOLY CRAP!!! Definately gory for a first time watcher.

I'll think of more later.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I'd have to agree that Day of the Dead was pretty damn gory.

Horriffic gore scenes would last for minutes (doesn't sound long but it is in movie time) and the tearing to pieces of humans was extremely graphic and realistic. I recall a marine getting his head pulled off and his scream slowly increased in pitch as his vocal chords stretched (sorry if u just ate). And the zombie mungin' out scene when zombies munged out for a few minutes....the sound of the chewing just made me want to throw up.....

Good movie that one...fun family film

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
I agree, that part was very tough to watch, and totally unexpected. I didn't think they were actually going to kill him.
I am suprised someone agree with me, it was in no way gorry, it just really hurt me to watch it, and love that movie, and watch it alot, it is still disturbing to watch. I am going to write a review on it shortly. So other people will see it.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by SoSh
I'd have to agree that Day of the Dead was pretty damn gory.

Horriffic gore scenes would last for minutes (doesn't sound long but it is in movie time) and the tearing to pieces of humans was extremely graphic and realistic. I recall a marine getting his head pulled off and his scream slowly increased in pitch as his vocal chords stretched (sorry if u just ate). And the zombie mungin' out scene when zombies munged out for a few minutes....the sound of the chewing just made me want to throw up.....

Good movie that one...fun family film
My gosh, you couldn't be more right... and LOL on your "fun family film" saying.

Sorry if somebody has put this but I must of missed it, but, there have been many not 'gory' really but makes you feel, I don't know, lets say 'ill.' TCM the original was bad, somebody has put this one, where he throws her on the hook, but I thought in the TCM remake where the infamous hook is back, you know what i'm talking about, if you've seen it of course.

Damn near every death in Day of the Dead.

The opening battle scene in Saving Private Ryan gets my vote.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Can't remember if I've already posted in this thread, but the first death in Suspiria is pretty gorey.