Hello

Tools    

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. i found this site while looking for pictures a couple of days ago and it looked cool so i decided to join.
TTFN, Dani

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Dani...welcome to MoFo.

Tell us a little about yourself and what types of movies you like. I could ask you some questions, but I don't want to scare you off.

Do you know my poetry?
Hey Dani, Welcome.......

(Thinks about what else to say for a while........................)

3 minutes later

(......Decides thats all he has to say on this subject)

Get off my island
Hello Dani, how you doin'?

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hello Tigress! Welcome...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Evolution in Progress...
Hoowdy (yeah i feel like being a redneck today) Tigress, enjoy MoFo, I know I am, its a cool place with cool people and lots of interesting stuff to talk about, so enjoy

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.