The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It doesn't work anymore, though I have it downloaded.
You need to make a new one, though. Preferably one that's longer than 6 seconds.

Yes, @Camo be sure to count to seven in your best Sesame Street's The Count voice. Also, the site doesn't support mobile, so no narrations from yn.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
wtf does "Not for employee Vimeo, post ravioli sad ditch neck" mean??

Hahaha It is: 'on your request Minio. Kind regards'. But your translation is funnier

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Heart problems of my friend. Would appreciate any and all thoughts you have on that odd situation!

https://vocaroo.com/1kptYxkI4fFN
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Relationships in Poland are that weird? Or should I say normal. You say it's been a month and he still can't function normally. I'd say that's normal for first love and it may go on much longer. But he does have to stop thinking of her as his. He probably should not engage in communications with her but not in a blatant, announced manner. It's "nice" to believe that your first love or crush will "come back" to you but it's rare. Have you shown him your first masterpiece of a film? That would probably help him out. Talk to you later Minio.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Relationships in Poland are that weird?
Bro, another friend of mine fell in love with a girl who was a sweetheart of a millionaire and after an initial relationship, the girl broke up with my friend fearing the millionaire will send thugs to beat up my friend. Sounds like right outta a freaking movie!

You say it's been a month and he still can't function normally. I'd say that's normal for first love and it may go on much longer.
I mean, it took me a year or two to get over my own (and sometimes I think I still didn't get over it) but I had been going to work and still living my life as before just felt terrible. He, on the other hand, can't even get up and do a simple thing. And the crying is what worries me most. I guess different people react differently. I guess all and best I can do is just be there for him when he needs me.

It's "nice" to believe that your first love or crush will "come back" to you but it's rare.
I beg to differ. This kind of hope is the most destructive, excruciating feeling ever. I know my friend, he's in some ways like me (but not as sexy and kinky), and I know he will never get over it as long as he keeps that hope in his heart. I say, abandon all hope! That's the only way.

Have you shown him your first masterpiece of a film?
No, but I made him stack up on dozens of films I perceive as masterpieces and he managed to finish a few of them. And he even loved some of them! He's lucky. I would've blocked him if he hated them all.

Talk to you later Minio.
Thanks for your reply!