Suggestion: MoFo Comedy List

Tools    

I thought long ago that I'd seen a place for suggestions. I don't see one now; please excuse me if this is in the wrong place.

This came out of the refresh countdown we are doing. I realized I didn't have any great comedies on my list and that this was a shame. Why not an all-time comedy list? Comedies so often get ignored and can be tremendous works on their own.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=61903
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Aye, we'll be reviving this discussion soon, probably in January, to start to decide what the next list should be and who should run it. You are indeed welcome to lobby for a Comedy list. I might even join you in doing so.

Aye, we'll be reviving this discussion soon, probably in January, to start to decide what the next list should be and who should run it. You are indeed welcome to lobby for a Comedy list. I might even join you in doing so.
Thanks! I think it'd be absolutely fascinating since comic taste can be so subjective.