"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

I have no idea...the girl looks a little like Melanie Griffith but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
I bet it's not Melanie she looks to thin an to tall to be her. Though I might be wrong, those shades makes it hard to tell

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
looks like him yeah. And that guy who played what, Barton Fink (Knish!)?

That jacket is throwing me off though. Timeline, I mean.

Is that Frank Vincent from The Sopranos in the top shot?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

It is clearly John Turturro but that other actor is not Frank Vincent. Vincent was on "The Sopranos" (most famously he was the ill-fated Billy "Now go home and get yer fu*kin' shinebox" Batts in GoodFellas) but the above pic is of Tony Sirico who was Paulie Walnuts on the HBO series. It is Jodie Foster hiding under the wig and glasses. The movie is Dennis Hopper's...

Backtrack aka Catchfire
1990, Dennis Hopper (credited as Alan Smithee). Starring Jodie Foster, Dennis Hopper, Vincent Price, Dean Stockwell, John Turturro, Fred Ward, and small cameo-sized roles for Catherine Keener and Charlie Sheen and an uncredited Joe Pesci.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I did not watch much "Game of Thrones" but even I can recognize Samwell whositz. Looking at John Bradley's IMDb page the guy has only really been a few movies. A quick click on the two likely candidates reveals the answer to be...
American Satan

OPEN FLOOR