Which movies are the biggest victim of Hype Backlash?

Tools    

Basically, a movie was underhyped at first, but it eventually gained a ton of hype as being an underrated movie to the point where it became overhyped.

One example of this was Disney's Frozen. When it came out, it was a well-produced movie and it defied a couple of cliches viewers were used to in the classic Disney formula. But then it got rave reviews, bloggers hailing it as a feminist revolution and Frozen-related merchandise was rampant. I saw it the first month and enjoyed it. My friend who saw it 6 months later felt it was extremely overrated.

The one I was quite surprised by was Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby (2004). When it was first released, it was almost universally acknowledged as one of the best studio pictures of the entire year but ever since it won the Best Picture Oscar, it seems that both critics and audiences have turned against it for some obscure reason. If you ask most people today, they'd call it an overrated boxing melodrama. Have both critics and audiences become so obstinate so as to not see Million Dollar Baby for what it really is? Clint Eastwood takes what appears to be a conventional plot about a crusty old trainer whose heart is melted by a spirited young fighter and turns it into a somber meditation on faith, redemption & death.

I hated Million Dollar Baby. Eastwood's movies are so over-hyped. He's an American icon & people are almost afraid to negatively review his movies.

Prometheus for sure.