F**k Marry Kill

Tools    

I'm actually in Ravenclaw
You know the drill.

Also, after answering, leave 3 options for the next dude or dudette to answer.

Here we go:

Florence Pugh
Zendaya
Amanda Seyfried

Have fun, keep it tidy!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
M: Florence Pugh
K: Zendaya
F: Amanda Seyfried

Ryan Gosling
Channing Tatum
Charlie Hunnam

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

F: Teyonah Parris
M: Lana Condor
K: Elliot Page

Kelly Hu
Tia Carrere
Michelle Yeoh

Have fun, keep it tidy!
You’re asking people who they want to kill: how “tidy” could this be?

You’re asking people who they want to kill: how “tidy” could this be?
I agree! Publicly stating someone wants to kill an actor is a dumb idea. These are real people, they don't need death wishes made against them. It also looks crappy for MoFo. I wonder if @Yoda has seen this?

This is a pretty well known game, and the violence implied is obviously in jest and deliberately over the top. Appreciate calling attention to it, though, always prefer people to err on the side of caution.

I agree! Publicly stating someone wants to kill an actor is a dumb idea. These are real people, they don't need death wishes made against them. It also looks crappy for MoFo. I wonder if @Yoda has seen this?
Maybe we should change it to hug, marry, and ignore?

How about "Buy a ticket, sneak in or go for a meal instead"?

Reported.

I think the "realism" of the game is largely based on an implausible situation where you were forced to actually perform the deeds, much like only bringing five dvd's to a desert island. So it's to implausible to be that untidy. I guess the only way to really avoid it is to use fictional characters.

So without further ado, C-3PO, Rosie the Robot and Alpha 5.

Old Yeller

Cujo

Balto

Old Yeller

Cujo

Balto
Oh, we're going the FURRY route. OK, kill Cujo for obvious reasons, marry Old Yeller so he can have a long happy life, and eff Balto because OMG husky-wolves are sexy yadda yadda.

OK, depending on sexuality, either Brookyn, Lexington and Broadway; or Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

I think the "realism" of the game is largely based on an implausible situation where you were forced to actually perform the deeds, much like only bringing five dvd's to a desert island. So it's to implausible to be that untidy. I guess the only way to really avoid it is to use fictional characters.

So without further ado, C-3PO, Rosie the Robot and Alpha 5.

I would kill C3PO, and I don't need the game to do it. The most useless character in the OT. A complete drain on the rebel alliance.

As for the others, oh, I dunno, they both seem pretty nice. Why not have an open relationship?

Maybe change the choices to: Intimate Relations with, Marry, Dump. (?)