MoFo Fantasy Football 2022 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

Here's my plan, to be more explicit:

I'm going to wait until Wednesday morning. If nobody drops or joins, we'll have our 12 and I'll draw draft order.

I would like to try drawing for order choice, and will do so unless someone objects. What this means that instead of randomly drawing for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc...I draw for the order in which people choose their slot. IE: if your name comes up first, you can just pick which slot you want, since you may very well prefer 4th to 1st, or 6th, or whatever. This is exactly as fair and random as the old way, but gives people more opportunities for strategy and skill expression and all that...but all the same, I won't do it if even a single person objects in the next couple of days.

If we do do that, people would need to choose their slots pretty quickly after, but I can PM/ping people directly and if they take more than a day or so we can just slot them into the next-highest available slot, IE: the old system, for their turn at least.

Sounds good to me. I really have no idea where a good draft slot is. If I somehow get picked first you can immediately slot me into the 12 spot. And if no one takes 12 before me I still want the 12 spot.

That's actually even better, if anyone already knows what they want you can just put it here (or PM me if you wanna be all strategical-like) so the whole process goes even quicker.

Sounds good to me. I really have no idea where a good draft slot is. If I somehow get picked first you can immediately slot me into the 12 spot. And if no one takes 12 before me I still want the 12 spot.
You would request that?! Where were you when I was last or near it the past 5 seasons lol?!

That's actually even better, if anyone already knows what they want you can just put it here (or PM me if you wanna be all strategical-like) so the whole process goes even quicker.

A system of cells interlinked
I am fine with the new method!

The trick is not minding
Hate to be that guy, but I’m leaning towards the random way as we have before….BUT….if I am the only one who objects, I will withhold my objection, despite Yoda’s earlier post stating otherwise (only needing one objection). If the rest of you prefer this method, I won’t stand in the way.

I'm good with the new draft order-selection-thing provided I get to choose first. I'm all for that. Otherwise I think it's probably going to suck. Just kidding. Let's try the new way and I'm not sure where I would want to be slotted yet. I usually prefer late round 1 but this year may be different.

You would request that?! Where were you when I was last or near it the past 5 seasons lol?!

I don't think anyone will convince me that 12 and 13 have less value than 1 and 24. You can try but I've already been to imrightdotcom so I already have whats left of my mind made up.

Hate to be that guy, but I’m leaning towards the random way as we have before….BUT….if I am the only one who objects, I will withhold my objection, despite Yoda’s earlier post stating otherwise (only needing one objection). If the rest of you prefer this method, I won’t stand in the way.
Fair enough. I would like the opportunity to change your mind/hear your objections, though, if you care to explain them. If not, NBD.

The trick is not minding
Fair enough. I would like the opportunity to change your mind/hear your objections, though, if you care to explain them. If not, NBD.
I’ll pm you when I get a chance