Custom Lists: Beta Testing

Tools    

They can, though I'm not sure if I can easily combine it with the existing field. I'll look into it.

I'm mostly trying to encourage people to use the "Can't find the movie you're looking for?" link, though, which allows you to copy-paste an IMDB or TMDB link instead. Maybe I should just make it so you can copy a MoFo link as well?

They can, though I'm not sure if I can easily combine it with the existing field. I'll look into it.

I'm mostly trying to encourage people to use the "Can't find the movie you're looking for?" link, though, which allows you to copy-paste an IMDB or TMDB link instead. Maybe I should just make it so you can copy a MoFo link as well?
Either works for me.

There's also the potential option of allowing exact matches (if any) to appear at the top of the search list, which reflects my current issue.

I think I'll start with the MoFo link option (so all three work) since it's simplest, but might add more as we go. Mostly just trying to think of a good way to do it without having lots of extra fields and stuff.

There's also the potential option of allowing exact matches (if any) to appear at the top of the search list, which reflects my current issue.
I'd love to, but sadly I don't control the search (except with some general preferences). The autocomplete comes right from TMDB's API. It's got plenty of flaws, though it's far and away the best option we've found, particularly since it's open source. Hopefully they work out a few more of the kinks. Their full search has a few extra query options that help a lot but they don't seem to work with the autocomplete API.

Okay, small update, you should now be able to find a film when building a custom list with a Movie Forums movie page URL in addition to the previous IMDB/TMDB options.