Laugh With Matt

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Recently watching this guy a lot. Great NYC comedian.

Thanks for uploading that.. I watch a ton of stand-up, and I think I might watch more. I tend to like "dangerous" comedians, individuals, observers, social commentary/satire... I can tell he's a writer, and wish he would have said "height supremacists" a little louder.. He doesn't waste any time hemming and hawing for no reason, and got on with his jokes. I liked the end..

"Get home safely. Praise Allah! I'm gay!" --- probably because it's unexpected. After seeing thousands of comedians on video (or in person), I really need to see someone "different" -- same with movies and music.

Thanks again!

Joe Rogan "Mort Sahl Didn't Get His Shine"

I shake my head at every Lenny Bruce reference (because I know they don't believe whatever they're saying) but glad they at least mentioned Mort Sahl.

I'm sure his approval will get his popularity up. Yeah right.

Someone on here got me into Tim Dillon. I watch once every 3-6 months or so, and I'm very transient with videos, unless it's something good, and I'm still listening/watching to this, so you might like it, too. Many comments are applauding him going solo without an interview or sidekick

Watched a funny guy last night who has a comedy special on Netflix: Nate Bargatze. He really grows on you, and it's all clean stuff. No gutter language, no sexual perversions or W/SJ junk-- just good comedy. Here's a sampler clip from YouTube:

Another guy I liked is Tom Papa, also on Netflix. There again, almost void of off color stuff, but funny material.

I just started watching this 10 minutes ago, and have laughed out loud a few times, because it starts by talking about school, and I think most of us will laugh because we identify as a character.

Great stuff Matt. Too bad it's hard to hear his words, although it could be my poor hearing. I noticed even the CC subtitles are way off. Saul was a great comedian and a razor sharp wit.