Real Life Couples Playing A Couple In A Movie?

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn in multiple films.

Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer in War and Peace.

Edit: Warren Beatty and Diane Keaton in Reds

Beatty and Madonna in Dick Tracy

Beatty in Isabelle Adjani in Ishtar.

Beatty and every other female co star

Beatty and every other female co star
Well, Annette Bening settled his ass down after starring together in Bugsy.

Bening and Beatty starred together again a few years later in Love Affair.

Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher in Bundle of Joy

Bette Davis and Gary Merrill in All About Eve

Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy in Cocoon

Jessica Lange and Sam Shepherd in Country and Frances

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not, The Big Sleep, and Key Largo

Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher in BUtterfield 8

Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw in The Getaway (1972)

Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger in The Getaway (1994)

Richard Benjamin and Paula Prentiss in Saturday the 14th

Burt Reynolds and Sally Field in Smokey and the Bandit, The End, and Hooper

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward in The Long Hot Summer (1958), Paris Blues, From the Terrace, A New Kind of Love, Winning, WUSA, Mr. and Mrs Bridge

Burton and Taylor were also paired in The Sandpiper, The Taming of the Shrew, Boom!, Under Milkwood, Cleopatra, Doctor Faustus, Hammersmith is Out, and Divorce His Divorce Hers

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not, The Big Sleep, and Key Largo
And Dark Passage.

Didn't they become an item in To Have and Have Not, but weren't prior to filming?

Last weekend I watched Hellcats of the Navy which was the only film Ronald & Nancy Reagan made together.
My first Nancy film and I found her to be mostly unremarkable. If she wasn't a future first lady I'd have already forgotten what she looked like.

The Light between Oceans. Alicia Vikander & Michael Fassbender.

Don’t Worry Darling. Olivia Wilde & Harry Styles.

Relanxious. Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"A Place For Lovers" with Marcello Mastroianni and Faye Dunaway, who both called each other the love of their life, but never got married because he wouldn't get a divorce from his wife.

"A Place For Lovers" with Marcello Mastroianni and Faye Dunaway, who both called each other the love of their life, but never got married because he wouldn't get a divorce from his wife.

I had no idea these two were a couple Love Mastroanni.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I had no idea these two were a couple Love Mastroanni.

He's one of my favorites. And De Sica is my favorite, but because both lead actors sometimes talk in a foreign language, using their real voice, it sounds a bit corny at times. Not a bad movie, though.. I'm surprised they didn't show all the wonderful cinematography by the Alps.

Have you seen the 4-hr documentary on Marcello? "Mi Recordi".. I spent an entire day translating the subtitles! It's great, though.

Gideon has probably seen these movies with the husband and wife dance & acting team, Marge & Gower Champion.

The Champions performed in MGM musicals of the 1940s and 50s, including their first MGM musical Till the Clouds Roll By (1946),Show Boat (1951) and Everything I Have Is Yours (1952).

I was too busy in 1968 to go to the movies, but watching the trailer made me so nostalgic for simple well done romantic films that I'll have to fire it up pretty soon to watch! I loved Dunaway in Chinatown and Three Days of the Condor. She's 3 years older than I, but still a looker!

And Marcello? He was good in anything he appeared..