Modern Trailers For Old Movies

Tools    

I thought by "old" you meant black and white movies from the 40s or 50s. The Shining one is pretty good. I like the fake trailer for The Shining in the style of a romantic comedy.

Lol! Well, if you can find a black&white movie with a modernised trailer, post it

I just meant movies released years ago and have been given a new-style trailer.

Lol! Well, if you can find a black&white movie with a modernised trailer, post it

I just meant movies released years ago and have been given a new-style trailer.
Okay, here's one for Creature from the Black Lagoon. It's not great, but it has good moments.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Here's a trailer for Satantango made in the style of David Fincher films:

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I have seen a lot in Indian movies. The old movies with a modern trailer.

I thought by "old" you meant black and white movies from the 40s or 50s. The Shining one is pretty good. I like the fake trailer for The Shining in the style of a romantic comedy.
Yeah, when people start referring to movies like Jaws, The Shining, and Poltergeist "old", it's time for me to just pick a coffin and throw dirt over me.

Jaws is 41 years old. The Shining and Poltergeist are in their late 30s.

For movies, it's getting toward old.

I mean, movies made in the 1940s have been classed as old since the 1950s.

It's a pretty cool idea. I always liked the mash up ones. There is a video out there where they take Star Wars and put it in the style of Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's a pretty cool idea. I always liked the mash up ones. There is a video out there where they take Star Wars and put it in the style of Guardians of the Galaxy.
They are pretty awesome

&ebc=ANyPxKoTZybJgbiimtQWZ0utxwqH2c5CuM6DsmnWA4xdUkO_9phORl1wdV05aJsRR2a5yD-5XZw12QnPP3fiHzJBSIbUidAxUA