What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
@resopamenic Help! I'm cheating on J-pop with K-pop! At first I wasn't attracted to it at all, but it took me by surprise and stole my scanty heart! Ugh, I mean... two songs did.

Seemingly nothing great, but so fun to listen to!

Freakin' love the synth retro feel!
so when will we be free perpetual virgins without memory and who don't speak in search of her who on the sidewalks alternating at each train on the trains the bistros on the road the crowd of all the capitals of Europe and of the towns at dawn behind a girl alone in the waiting room i throw a rock into the pond the stories spiral out upside-down towards the sex i will recapitulate love in the real order of the circles my little girl

@resopamenic Help! I'm cheating on J-pop with K-pop! At first I wasn't attracted to it at all, but it took me by surprise and stole my scanty heart! Ugh, I mean... two songs did.
how dare you with all this infidelity! Grrgh...

serious neither is really great i agree but nice homage ofc. I love this restropective sound rather than what possibly one could get in the most mainstream kepoppu chart

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
The realms of music and film are the only realms, in which cheating is not just recommended, but even commendable. Obstination is most desired in other realms, but here it just leads to weariness and supercilious... ity. So branch out, and experience more, people!

See? I'm not afraid of a little bit of mainstreamness either!

Because I can always get back to obscure Thai children's music.

The realms of music and film are the only realms, in which cheating is not just recommended, but even commendable. Obstination is most desired in other realms, but here it just leads to weariness and supercilious... ity. So branch out, and experience more, people!
See? I'm not afraid of a little bit of mainstreamness either!
Because I can always get back to obscure Thai children's music.
haik haik, wakarimash1ta!

A system of cells interlinked

You ready? You look ready.

Oh man, just want I needed: new Disturbed.

EDIT: Holy ****, might have a new favorite...

Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion