The MoFo Top 100 Documentaries

→ in
Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looking forward to this. if people can post stuff we should watch before voting that would be great.

I was asked by CR if I could do the graphics though a couple weeks back... so like, do you still need me to help with the headers and stuff?
Yes please! We can talk it over PM closer to the date, or whenever is most convenient for you.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I just put together a preliminary 25. There are a few that I've known of for some time that I'd like to watch before the deadline. After that if I still have time maybe I'll check out some peoples' suggestions.

Sorry to sideline the conversation... but I might be going somewhere with this...
Watcha think, Harry? Worth a go as a theme? Few tweaks here and there and stuff between now and deadline of course...

It is a bit blurry, it's just a 2 minute Photoshop job

Yeah, I'll look into the gradient... going out for a bit, got a match on tonight...

Horrid. It looks like something you'd see during the opening credits of a 1983 documentary about the Movie Forums Documentary Countdown. Like a cheap, very outdated high school video production project.

Looks great, Rodent. Hijack all you want. Shame you're not submitting a list.

I like yours too, SC, but Rodent's got this one. I'll add yours to the top post of this thread, though.