Last chance to move your Favorite Movies to the new system

Tools    

Okay, I just have to share some of the favorites that the system was unable to recognize. They're pretty incredible:
  • Night at the Musem
  • LOTR twin towers
  • sexth sence
  • Star word
  • 51st dates
  • scareface
  • no land for old man
  • dairy of a mad black woman
  • Greem milles
  • apoctalycho
  • =)
  • Cliffanger
  • Brevhert
  • ;
  • ratoville
  • mira sorvino
I have not laughed this much in a while. Brilliant, I think 51st dates might be my favourite.

Okay, all done.

After matching all the most popular titles, giving people a couple of months to update them, making several passes with "cleanup" scripts, and even updating a bunch by hand, I ended up discarding under 2% of all those listed. Every remaining favorite is all linked to the new system.

As I mentioned before, if any of you had any classic films with modern remakes in your favorites, and also never got around to updating them since the new design went up, you'll definitely wanna check your favorites to make sure you didn't get saddled with the newer version, because that's far and away the most common error the system would make in the transition. Even so, should only take a moment to fix.

Thanks everyone.

Okay, I just have to share some of the favorites that the system was unable to recognize. They're pretty incredible:
  • Night at the Musem
  • LOTR twin towers
  • sexth sence
  • Star word
  • 51st dates
  • scareface
  • no land for old man
  • dairy of a mad black woman
  • Greem milles
  • apoctalycho
  • =)
  • Cliffanger
  • Brevhert
  • ;
  • ratoville
  • mira sorvino
This hilarous.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Well, I'd watch Mira Sorvino...

• =)
That's probably this:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-face-poster.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	14759  

Jim was in a stoner comedy?
Yep. Very good movie. Gregg Araki (The Doom Generation, Mysterious Skin) directed it.

He wasn't a stoner, though. Anna Faris is the stoner.