Bracket Finals: Brackets 5 & 6

Tools    

A futile effort, Lime... Crazy Werner and Maniac Klaus are going down.
I nominated both of them so either way I win. They're also two of my favourite films of all-time, so there's that as well.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Votings over but there's a tie, putting it into a 24-hour sudden death tie-break for those who haven't voted.

The Battle of the Algiers will be moving on however, 5-3 over Aguirre, the Wrath of God.

Jaws by a mile.

Up is a terrible, terrible piece of crap, and the absolute worst thing Pixar has ever done save for Cars 2.

Also, as much as I love AWoG, I'm glad BoA won.

Yes! Jaws got in before Up. We only needed one vote. Good show, PN!

Thanks for coming in too, Yoda. But the better film won.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In that case, it's still a tie. It's not sudden death since the polls are open for 24 hours. I think raul was a bit misleading using a JCVD movie title to describe the 24-hour period. At least, it's always been 24 hours thus far.

Jaws.

Now grant me a taste of the source of life, also known as 'positive rep'. I'll die without it, you know.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I always have a way with words. Sudden Death and 24 Hours didn't quite make sense. I meant a 24 hour tiebreak where all votes count.