Indiana Jones
42.86%
9 votes
Darth Vader
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Indiana Jones (Indy films)

vs.

Darth Vader (Star Wars films)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Lawd Vader shall rule.

Indiana Jones.

I'm not happy with this final two but it is what it is.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They recently played all 4 Jones films on tv, I caught them all.

Indy for me.

Suspect's Reviews

the darth. all the way. cant believe indy's beating him.

Welcome to the human race...
Because he's awesome.

I'm almost tempted to bring up a debate inspired by South Park and ask which character got "raped" less by new movies, Indy or Vader.

Indy! Way more interesting, I think, as an actual character. Vader's intriguing and all, but I can't separate Vader from Hayden Christiansen and Jake Lloyd, and find him less impressive as an overall creation. Indy's a manufacted, modern American hero. I don't think we can overstate how awesome it is that they set out to create an icon, and managed to do it in no time flat.

Indy all the way.

In the Beginning...
Vader and why is Indy even here?
Because he's perhaps the most beloved adventure character of all time?

It's been my understanding that these contests aren't simply, "Who would win in a fight?" This is a catch-all evaluation. And I think Indy is easily one of the most entertaining, dynamic, memorable character on this list.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Because he's awesome.

I'm almost tempted to bring up a debate inspired by South Park and ask which character got "raped" less by new movies, Indy or Vader.
Because he's perhaps the most beloved adventure character of all time?

It's been my understanding that these contests aren't simply, "Who would win in a fight?" This is a catch-all evaluation. And I think Indy is easily one of the most entertaining, dynamic, memorable character on this list.
I dont know why but I just plain dont like the Indy Movies, perhaps it's the lack of the walking killing dead ie Jason Voorhees.

In the Beginning...
I dont know why but I just plain dont like the Indy Movies, perhaps it's the lack of the walking killing dead ie Jason Voorhees.
Did you make it to the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark? They just don't make PG-13 films like they used to.

I'm telling ya, Hollywood is not done! He's gonna pull up in his pink car - "The Bad Girl" - run into the department store where Darth Vader and Indiana Jones are fighting, and he's gonna spray them both to death with a fire hose! He will DROWN those SOB's!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Did you make it to the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark? They just don't make PG-13 films like they used to.
No I dont think I have I have been TOLD by my brother in law that I must re-watch them, but I dont know when.

In the Beginning...
No I dont think I have I have been TOLD by my brother in law that I must re-watch them, but I dont know when.
One guy's face melts. Another guy's head explodes. One guy's head implodes like it's being juiced. Dude, there's some genuinely horrific stuff in Indy films.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hey. Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom have always been rated PG since they were first released.