Vote!
40.00%
10 votes
The Joker
60.00%
15 votes
Indiana Jones
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Joker.

Indy. Love the Joker and all, but he's a bit more gimmicky than Indy. Indy's interesting for a longer period of time. I love his weird mix of skill and incompetence, and how he gets out of most situations through sheer force of will. He's a near-perfect American hero.

Indy. Indy all the way.

Registered Creature
I like The Joker's weapons better, so, I vote him. Plus, I like his make-up.

Anyone willing to vote for Indy must remember this:

I like this trick better.

Any man can shoot another guy in the face. It takes a true psycho to wear a dress.

But bad is good.

You want to post like me?
I'm staying out of this one. Love The Joker but I haven't watched anything with Indiana Jones.
I stand firm, that Tyler shouldn't have lost to The Joker, though.

I like the pencil trick.....

Me too... so... the Joker it is...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So you're telling me that...

+ = Good?
NO! Purple soooo doesn't go with his figure.

Anyone thinking of voting for the Joker would do well to consider these two images:

(Yes, that is about to happen.)

Need I say more?
Almost regretted voting for Indy after being reminded of the Crystal Skull but then saw this one and remembered which one isn't flavour of the month/year

I like this trick better.

Nice to see Indy in the lead and some members really getting into the spirit of the battle.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

In the Beginning...
Almost regretted voting for Indy after being reminded of the Crystal Skull but then saw this one and remembered which one isn't flavour of the month/year
Crystal Skull is certainly my least favorite of the four, but that scene is classic Jones. In fact, I'm still tickled that so many classic Indyisms are in the film (the inadvertent countdown trigger, the motorcycle chase, arguing with the spirited love interest, et al). It could have been faaaaaar worse.